Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David luiz is becoming more and more like someone I'd rather not have in the team

Bit harsh, Alex was the one all over the place tonight.

article-2067751-0EFD99FB00000578-78_634x297.jpg

Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool

Full Match & Highlights

If it weren't for Turnbull being the goallie i would say that is a mirror imagine of the goal he scored a week earlier :doh:

I don't even know where to start with last nights game. We were so sloppy it made me ill. I though Ross played quite well, which was pleasing to see!

The moment when Turnbull saved the penalty I thought we might scrape through but 2nd half :doh:

I dont know what positives to take from this game except that Turnbull is shaping up well.

AVB has to work on getting the team to play as a team ... ever since last season I haven't actually seen us play a smooth flowing football . we look disjointed :(

why is our mid field clattered ? we aren't spread out enough .... all our players seem to be around each other :(

Bosingwa's wonderful record against Liverpool continues !!!

Why doesnt PF get a nod ???

he is much better than Bosingwa or atleast sticks to the what is required out of him.

Getting used to these losses , somthing needs to be done Luiz descion making us apualing at the moment.

Also what is it with losing to Liverpool , we couldnt beat them last season with Carlo and this season with AVB maybe Steve Clarke knows us to much..

I think Liverpool are just turning into what Charlton were to us 10 or so years ago.

A shite side that just seems to beat us for some reason.

2 wins don't change that, they ain't that good and won't finish anywhere near us in the league.

I think Liverpool are just turning into what Charlton were to us 10 or so years ago.

A shite side that just seems to beat us for some reason.

2 wins don't change that, they ain't that good and won't finish anywhere near us in the league.

I despise Liverpool. I really do.

But Liverpool are a shit side that won't finish near to us in the league? Really?

Maybe, if they finish 4th and we 6th or 7th...

I respect your opinions, althought I rarely agree with them. But, this shitty Liverpool won against Arsenal and Chelsea, draw against United and City, and were on the brink of win in both games. They've lost some stupid points, I know, but they miss true goalscorer.

They are bunch of average players but they play like a team, for only one aim, and for Queen Kenny ( who seem to be better leader than tactician). If nothing, that is the reason why they are better than us right now.

Together with United, City, Spurs, Newcastle and Arsenal.

Liverpools supporters is what let them down, if they showed more respect in football and didn't go on about history 24/7 they would be a very well respected club. It's why i've always respected United more than Liverpool.

Pint of bitter pls boss.

The worst thing about last night for was not about losing the game. It was seeing Josh go off injured after finally getting a start. Hope the lad pulls up ok. Also seeing Lucas go off injured, i have much respect for him. I hope his knee injury is not too serious and he has a speedy recovery.

I despise Liverpool. I really do.

But Liverpool are a shit side that won't finish near to us in the league? Really?

Maybe, if they finish 4th and we 6th or 7th...

I respect your opinions, althought I rarely agree with them. But, this shitty Liverpool won against Arsenal and Chelsea, draw against United and City, and were on the brink of win in both games. They've lost some stupid points, I know, but they miss true goalscorer.

They are bunch of average players but they play like a team, for only one aim, and for Queen Kenny ( who seem to be better leader than tactician). If nothing, that is the reason why they are better than us right now.

Together with United, City, Spurs, Newcastle and Arsenal.

It's a 38 game season and over 38 games it will show we are a better side, just like last season.

They may have beaten Arsenal and Chelsea but last season Wolves beat all the top 6 bar Arsenal but only stayed up on goal's scored.

Liverpool's problem is they will drop too many points against the "lesser sides", that has showed already this season and for all our fault's 9 times out of 10 we "sweep up" in those games and that is the difference.

Exactly Tomo. This season already they drew against Swansea - a team we beat 4-1. Drew with Norwich - we struggled against them, but still won 3-1. And also drew with Sunderland - who we beat comfortably away.

Did i mention all this games were at Anfield?

It's a 38 game season and over 38 games it will show we are a better side, just like last season.

They may have beaten Arsenal and Chelsea but last season Wolves beat all the top 6 bar Arsenal but only stayed up on goal's scored.

Liverpool's problem is they will drop too many points against the "lesser sides", that has showed already this season and for all our fault's 9 times out of 10 we "sweep up" in those games and that is the difference.

Good :D

They were good against City or City played like crap either way but....it'll go back to normal.Advantage they have I guess is no Europa or CL league games so more fitness etc...but even then Kenny moans about the poor little dears