Liverpool - Chelsea ?-?

United - Chelsea 3-1

Chelsea - United ?-?

Chelsea - Arsenal 3-5

Arsenal - Chelsea ?-?

5 goals scored, 10 conceded

Sexy football!

Wow where such a world class team.

Pathetic ‘so called fans’ attempts at justifying this, it’s psychological, there is a demographic of supporters on here who want Chelsea to be unsuccessful. So they can boast and claim to be better fans, and label anyone who wishes to criticise as spoilt.

Sometimes we need to be realistic, it seems to be only few are concerned about these losses, and when i mean concerned i mean very concerned, were ruining our reputation, and we also ruined the chance to be title contenders this season, this will be another pointless season. And it could also be another AVB sacking, and then another manager comes in and probably makes the same mistake of buying no players. And then that manager wants to play his chemistry and way of football, and then he gets sacked. And yeah you know the cycle.

My anger has boiled over since I could see us losing at half time itself.

AVB cannot be blamed entirely for our current situation since most of our players aren't doing their job well enough. But his insistence on a high line and certain tactical choices are baffling. Malouda over Sturridge and then bringing on Torres and Meriless at 85 mins? For what, just pissing the traveling fans? Why couldn't they have been brought on earlier? I can see he has a certain philosophy but he is choosing the wrong players to implement it. A lot of our players are 'too experienced' if you like and cannot be impressed upon, its time he gave the young lads a chance.

Lets focus on keeping clean sheets for the next couple of games, if we don't sort the defense out its likely we will be playing on Thursdays next year.

I still have faith in him though. It will be long a painful year, the sooner we convince ourselves of that the better.

I hope AVB realises that mikel is not good enough and will play romeau or mereiles!

I thought Drogba did well but i would have brought torres sooner!

AVB is right to stick to his playing style and there is no excuse for the players not to adapt to his style..

Althought i have always hated malouda i have to say he played ok in the second half..

I read somewhere 7 players who were here when Jose was here started today. Is that correct? If it is, the more things change the more they stay the same.

Let's see... Drogba, Lampard, Malouda, Terry, Cole, Cech, Mikel. Yep, that's right.. 7