Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AVB's first season here is starting to become a lot similar to Scolari's with defeats to Arse and Liverpool at home...

Only difference here is that the defence is letting him down again and again...Glen J should never had skipped past Cole AND Terry..

And we all thought last season was bad, it's like nature's way of telling us "you ain't seen nothing yet"

We are officially FUCKED! Liverpool and Arsenal are both level with us on points, while Sp*rs have TWO games in hand...

we could be 7TH by next week.... :o :o

Before I go, Terminator X, do you even support Chelsea? Because I can't seem to find a single thing that you actually like about the club

I care, if that wasn't the case I wouldn't be so pissed.

The club is in trouble now, it will be a miracle if we get CL football come the end of the season.

Where are the days that a home defeat were impossible!!!!

Ended by Liverpool :(

You know its bad when Arsenal despite being having the worse start to a season...despite being written off and laughed and mocked at are now level with us!!

We better trash then in the Carling Cup now!!

We were never gana win the league that is gone..but battle for 3rd...no reason why we cant.A lot bloody needs sorting out!

But we didnt loose 5-3 so hurrah! Just depressing

This is unacceptable.

Not only our attack is as bad as it was in the worst days last season, but now our defence is pure shit too.

Do we even have a midfield line? 1-3 against United, 3-5 against Arsenal, 1-2 against Liverpool. I don't even want to think about the City game.

We must learn to press as Liverpool did to us.. This is a sickening defeat, considering our domination of the second-half.

We wanted transition, we said we'd be happy to sacrifice glory in order for a new era of Chelsea to be born, this is the period we must ride out.

We must learn to press as Liverpool did to us.. This is a sickening defeat, considering our domination of the second-half.

We wanted transition, we said we'd be happy to sacrifice glory in order for a new era of Chelsea to be born, this is the period we must ride out.

I agree dont mind sacfising a bit of a glory...but to loose to Liverpool of all team!! Seriously we lost to Arsenal and Man U bad enough but Liverpool!!! Out of all the shitty scum to them!!!!!

No champions league next year....struggling against blackburn....thrashed by arsenal...losing to liverpools b team ...some of them....QPR....manu....

We are the next Liverpool. Sad.

This is not a Knee Jerk reaction....it is a reaction after almost half the season.

I cant believe anymore.

This sort of Blind Faith only remains through so many eye openers.... Ive had one too many now.

We are the New Liverpool. Lucky Modric!