BlueLion.

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"3 games with blatant refereeing mistakes."

"This cannot go on, we are title contenders too."

- Villas-Boas. Legend.

I think we should file an official complaint against the cunt and get him barred from refereeing any Chelsea game in the future.

We're level on points with Newcastle..how random

We should complain but annoying thing is wont give us much really...except hopfully not having him ref one of our games but theres plenty of others out there to fuck games up and all...

Been okay if the cards had been for major things but they werent and to book near enough the entire team something aint right there..bloody hope the FA look into this because he didnt have a clue

Proud of us blues..

All the QPR fans and players, get vaseline for yourselves when u visit Stamford Bridge. There;s gonna be a gang-rape ceremony presided by the men in blues for all u cunts..celebrating of course your relegation from the PL.

Robbed.... Chris Foy must have a look at himself.... at times certain referees seem to root for smaller teams i think cuz they feel this is a good chance to take out pent up frustration of pressure always by big teams...

This guy is a joke.

Drogba was a joke...before and after the red card.... come on man.... people used to and probably still buy shirts with your name on it.... dont insult them by playing like that.

We really should lodge a complaint against this referee.... If not .... I want AVB to come out and say " THE REF ROBBED US"....

As Humane and Caring as i am, i still hope some chelsea fans go and break his house or car doors or paint some shit on his wall.... make him feel and realise that his performance was so biased and wrong, it almost felt like he was paid.

Why does this always happen to us? WHY WHY WHY did a perfect day when I finally had the chance to lmfao at Manure fanboys did this happen? Takes so much fun out of it.

I hope we fking play QPR on the last day of the league, where they need 1 point to avoid relegation and we stuff them 8-0.

Wikipedia ahhaha:

Personal information Full name Christopher J Foy Born November 20, 1962 (age 48)

St Helens, Merseyside, England Died October 23, 2011 (aged Expression error: Unrecognised punctuation character "{")

Stamford Bridge, England

practically a scouser ...explains everything

hopeless fucked up refreein... is any1 here a super hacker who can do all chelsea fans a favor by goin into chris foy's bank acount n provin wat we all know... cant even fuckin type because my hands n fuckin shakin with anger... N WTF DD...

First of all Fuck off Chris Foy you fucking tool.

QPR was shit from start till the end,they were defending deep all game long and trying their silly counters.The penalty was never there it was hilarious,referee's with some sense would give a yellow for a theatrical fall there.Bosingwa's red? give me a fucking break,the red Drogba received was indeed a red but he fucked the game way before that.The QPR fans surely enjoyed this win but the only thing they've won is the three points.I was so pissed i will be in a shit mood for a week.I want to praise the lads for giving their all and making me proud as usual.The worst part is that City went six clear on us but if we continue with this form and determination to win i don't see why we can't be Champions at the very end.

Oh yeah Fuck off Foy!

<p class="rep_bar clearfix right" id="rep_post_1032707" style="margin-top: 6px; margin-right: 4px; margin-bottom: 6px; margin-left: 4px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; float: right; white-space: nowrap; ">