QPR 1-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one thats just sick of seeing drogba still in a blue shirt? Ppl say lampard is slow, holy shit open your eyes drogba has lost a step and is a bloody turtle on the field. Oh not to mention he gets a red card at the most ridiculous of times. Like the Torres card we were 2-0 and he was playing full of energy. But this when your down a man down?

I love Chelsea! Any other team in the world would give up, I can't think of any other team in the world that would fight this hard.

Luiz might be clumsy, but man is a BOSS!! That overhead kick made me smile and just thought to myself, it's going to be ok. I am proud of these guys.

Drogba should have another look at himself, he's supposed to be a leader for the young attackers and you can't abandon your team like he did today.

What an absolute c*** Mr Foy is. He manages to book just about our whole team, mostly for petty little challanges which deserve a warning at most, yet when the chavs push our players over, try to rip their shirts off and fight with us they get away with it.

I am proud of our team for the way we fought, just a shame an attention seeking little twat ruined it for us

With 10 men it would be possible to turn it out but with just 9 men, quite impossible. You could have seen one man was simply missing there. At least, we fought and wanted to do something, anything in the second half and I thank for that. I am seriously looking forward to AVB's post-match interview.

I don't want to talk about the ref. He simply didn't get it and it cost us points. AVB will use it definitely.

Am I the only one thats just sick of seeing drogba still in a blue shirt? Ppl say lampard is slow, holy shit open your eyes drogba has lost a step and is a bloody turtle on the field. Oh not to mention he gets a red card at the most ridiculous of times. Like the Torres card we were 2-0 and he was playing full of energy. But this when your down a man down?

Drogba in his last 3 starts = laughable.