QPR 1-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

I sit here on my fold up chair in the dark gutted but i am so proud of my team that it almost brings a tear to my eye and they say EVERY footballer just plays for money? yeah ok, i think by that 2nd half effort that they do give a shit about the club and us and this kind of spirit will take us a long way. We were down to 9 men, playing against 11 and the crowd and a referee and 2 linesmen and we still nearly pulled it off. Drogba disgraced the whole CFC name today and i am fully in support of Mikel's actions towards him because that challenge was not needed in these circumstances and he did sweet fuck all once again anyway apart from walk about moaning and seeming like he didn't want to be there.

I love ABV's press conference but he will be in a bit of shit for sure and FFS Jamie Redknapp and Gary Neville, Luiz's wasn't a pen? you must both be on drugs, it sickens me getting screwed out of matches like this but i swear .... we will fuck them cunts in the return match and i'll do anything in my power, ANYTHING to get tickets for it because it's gonna be messy.

Bring on Arsenal!

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah exactly..god had it been the other way round Warnock being having a right ole rant! Least AVB stayed calmish didnt say anything to converstial just stated the truth and how it is...probably get fined and crap but end of the day its not like he's randomly said it to have something to say...Foy lost it today

What an idiot Warnock is.

Well done QPR on winning the quadupp................. i mean a game against Chelsea, small mentality at that club they will still go on about this in 20 years.

Lets see when those twats that made a acoount here the other day.

if that scouser alan hansen blurts one word bad about chelsea (except for about dd of course :( ) in motd tomorrow, hes gonna get it from me..i dont know how but he will..

we fought like men and we deserve every bit of respect..

There are some positives to take from this game...

1) The fact that we lost 1-0 with 9 men is commendable, most sides fall over and get a hiding because they are a couple of men short, but we gave it a real go, particularly away from home!

2) David Luiz has learned one word from the likes of JT and Brano... and that word, is "Determination" ... battling for a whole 90 minutes when you know your side is light on players deserves a notice!

There are some positives to take from this game...

1) The fact that we lost 1-0 with 9 men is commendable, most sides fall over and get a hiding because they are a couple of men short, but we gave it a real go, particularly away from home!

Exactly! Thats whats funny about them going on..they won 1-0 which was scored first half from a pen.It wasnt like they ran riot over us or anything when we had 9! If anything we were the better side

btw petr cech played a very good centre half when we went down

And he could have scored in the end, with his tall body and Malouda's free-kick. Pity. That would be something if HE was the man to score our 6000th goal :D

i cant understand if i should hate luiz ( for conceding that stupid pen, even if it was the softest pen it was a stupid meaningless "tackle") or to love him for the 200% effort that he put in... plus y the fuck did rambo ve to be injured today wen he was most needed, his runnin would ve been so useful today...

ps- i bow to lampard... a true legend...