QPR 1-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Foy is a fucking disgrace.

THe way we fort after going down to 9 men was fucking incredible.

We deserved a point, had 2 pens denied, QPR created fuck all in the second half with 2 extra player, lets relegate these fuckers at The Bridge.

A great effort by every player! Even with every call against us and giving them a free goal we were the better team. I hope the justice is served in the home fixture with a 6-0 smashing. Even though I am happy with the effort this game still has my blood boiling, hate QPR so much.

Whatever AVB said at half time must have worked.May have made a weird choice taking off Danny but that happens...to play with 9 men for 45 the way we did...and only loose 1-0 which came from a pen...didnt see that coming thought we were gana get trashed but we took control and shame have nout to show but wtf.Can all hold heads high and chins up and all....great spirit there!!!