Valencia 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

It's a racist pejorative in English. This is an English language board, what do you expect the reaction to be? Should the board be comfortable with casual racism? How about the fact Chelsea has many players of African descent? Racist and completely myopic.

Okay look Sh0n3x is a good guy, wrong what he did, but he's a good guy, he said it in anger. Now to be honest when i'm at my angriest i'm going to admit it here i am the worst, i will say anything. And i'm pretty damn ashamed of my temper, but i've got it and i can't help it. I wasn't at my fullest anger with this, but i can imagine some people would be who hate Kalou more than me. Yes it's wrong what Sh0n3x did, racism is bad, i have friends who are black, my cousin is black, and i see nothing wrong with it, and i'm sure Sh0n3x is the same. But i noticed how everyone was bandwagon after one person said it everyone did, no one took it on themselves, and it took a bout 1 or 2 pages for someone to say it.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before the game i was happy with a draw, give me it and i'll take it but now after the match i'm so frustrated and annoyed because we deserved so much more. They were slightly better in the first half but didn't really look like scoring and i thought we were in decent control albeit a bit open. Second half we were brilliant, their goalkeeper turned into the best goalkeeper ever for 20 minutes but we got a great goal and we had to win the game. Whyu bring Kalou on.... i mean for FUCK SAKE!! WHY! he's so shit, he's completely ruined all the effort the boys by being an absolute cunt again, liability is such an understatement, i hope he's nailed himself with this real 'impact sub' cameo.

Full credit to Valencia, they don't really have any superstars but they have some nice technical players and i wish em well both in the UCL and La Primera Liga but we really shoulda wrapped this game up 2 or 3-0 in that spell we had. Torres is like the unluckiest striker in our history, Ramires and Anelka (late) really had to have scored but messed up 2 easy 1 on 1's by firing it straight at the keeper and it just wouldn't go in. Their keeper was exceptional though i must say.

All in all, great performance, very frustrating not to win but we should do the double over Genk and get through safely. Just wish we weren't so open at times however.

Nigger? Absolutely.

Absolutely mind-baffling from where I'm standing.

Racism is racism.

It's a racist pejorative in English. This is an English language board, what do you expect the reaction to be? Should the board be comfortable with casual racism? How about the fact Chelsea has many players of African descent? Racist and completely myopic.

Please. It was a heated moment and it was the first time anything along those lines came from that user. Don't remember such overreacting over here in a loong time.

It actually isn't the first time he's said something racist. He says shit like "I hate his black ass!" which I've called him out for before. Which he would follow up with, "nothing against the blacks, they're cool." :rolleyes: But whatever. It was a matter of time before he was blatantly racist.

I am not happy with subtitutes we made today. With Ramires leaving the pitch, there were not any real movement anymore. And offensive Malouda - Anelka - Kalou, aww..Our performance was pretty good when playing 100%, but pitty it was just around 10 minutes.

Absolutely mind-baffling from where I'm standing.

Please. It was a heated moment and it was the first time anything allong those lines came from that user. Don't remember such overreacting over here in a loong time.

It usually happens once one person says it, then a few people say it, then the whole fucking forum gets joined in on it, total overreaction, Sh0n3x is a good guy on this forum and always has been, if it was from someone i would of been in the same boat as most people but this is obviously just anger, nothing to be so mad about.

Okay look Sh0n3x is a good guy, wrong what he did, but he's a good guy, he said it in anger. Now to be honest when i'm at my angriest i'm going to admit it here i am the worst, i will say anything. And i'm pretty damn ashamed of my temper, but i've got it and i can't help it. I wasn't at my fullest anger with this, but i can imagine some people would be who hate Kalou more than me. Yes it's wrong what Sh0n3x did, racism is bad, i have friends who are black, my cousin is black, and i see nothing wrong with it, and i'm sure Sh0n3x is the same. But i noticed how everyone was bandwagon after one person said it everyone did, no one took it on themselves, and it took a bout 1 or 2 pages for someone to say it.

So according to you it stands that if 20 people read something are are all disgusted that the first few are right to make a point of it, but the other lot of people are just bandwagoners? Riiiiiiight...

It actually isn't the first time he's said something racist. He says shit like "I hate his black ass!" which I've called him out for before. Which he would follow up with, "nothing against the blacks, they're cool." :rolleyes: But whatever. It was a matter of time before he was blatantly racist.

Thats a bit too much. Kalou is Black and his Ass aint brown or white which means its black. So I dont know why make such a big deal out of that,

I think we really were unlucky with our finishing. Yes Kalou is stupid, but if we had finished properly we would have put the game to bed before he came on. Even after the penalty Nico should've won it for us really. Yes their keeper had good positioning our poor finishing helped him a lot.

Maybe the bandwagon represents a near universal disgust with the post? Maybe we hope the Admin will address the issue? And maybe it took a page or two because some people only read it a few minutes after it was posted? Or maybe there was a busy posting period because of all the post game comments?

I don't know Shonex the person, my comments are in regards to the post he made.

Lmao, that's the difference, Sh0n3x is a popular member so people will stick up for him. Imagine TX said something like that, he'd be banned straight away. Unacceptable language, from a mod as well ffs.