Valencia 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weve played our hardest game away ,,,still top of our group ...forget Kalou ,,doubt if he will play again ...

there were a lot of great performances out there

think we did have alot of positives. Think sometimes we expect too much too soon. Were still work in progress and i think we are progressing well. Luiz looked good in a different way tonight. AVB still isnt sure what works for him sub wise and were creating lots in recent games. Ive never seen our players play with such pace, if it clicks well be seeing something great at the bridge.

Ah man!, jesus fucking christ, when Kalou was getting subbed on i had this picture in my head that he scored an own goal against us in the last minute, and that's pretty much what he did. I'm devistated, you know what you can all go on about this will be Kalou's last game, WELL IT WONT!, he awlays under performs then somehow sucks the managers dick then gets back on the team again. This guy is a joke of a footballer, and you know what take away the handball, he was awful, absalutely awful... just gave the ball away and done nothing, what a terrible player. He needs to be sold, and fast, and you know what i will even pay a club 10 million just to take him and suffer with him.

forget kalou fucking up like crazy,,,,

AVB made a tactical mistake of massive proportions,,,,

Late in a game taking out a midfielder for a striker ( calling Kalou that gives him too much respect....)

He deserves to be Paris Hiltons new Purse Dog.

However, as someone mentioned before,,,,WTF was wrong with our finishing today??

good goalie but most attempts could have been more angled. back to practice guys...today will only help.

practice finishing and avb, dont ever play kalou again.

Well, I did fucking tell you, didn't I? :lol:

You can't complain with a point in the Mestalla. Some excellent performances, we did the necessary and that will probably ensure we finish ahead of them now. We can take enough encouragement out of this to hope to beat them at the Bridge.

Six points against Genk and we're laughing.

BTW, Luiz, Cech, Lampard - all excellent tonight!

forget kalou fucking up like crazy,,,,

AVB made a tactical mistake of massive proportions,,,,

Late in a game taking out a midfielder for a striker ( calling Kalou that gives him too much respect....)

He deserves to be Paris Hiltons new Purse Dog.

However, as someone mentioned before,,,,WTF was wrong with our finishing today??

good goalie but most attempts could have been more angled. back to practice guys...today will only help.

practice finishing and avb, dont ever play kalou again.

I must admit there, the keeper didn't play amazing, our finishing was bloody awful, none of it was pro finishing at all, should of done a lot better.

Paul Merson ....full of praise for Chelsea ,,,said we were superb

Nice to hear someone media wise who aint Ray Wilkins say something postive about us!!!

And like said we're top of our group..4 points..could've been better but werent to be.Tough place to go and least we didnt loose

Well, I did fucking tell you, didn't I? :lol:

You can't complain with a point in the Mestalla. Some excellent performances, we did the necessary and that will probably ensure we finish ahead of them now. We can take enough encouragement out of this to hope to beat them at the Bridge.

Six points against Genk and we're laughing.

BTW, Luiz, Cech, Lampard - all excellent tonight!

COME ON MAN. DONT TELL ME THAT WE DESERVED JUST A POINT. AND DEFINITELY WE SHOULD COMPLAIN WITH JUST A POINT. WE WERE BETTER AND DESERVED 3 P[OINTS AND WOULD VE SURELY GOT IT IF NOT FOR THE FUCKIN ASS WE HAVE IN OUR SQUAD FOR SOME REASON I CANT COMPREHEND.

Ah man!, jesus fucking christ, when Kalou was getting subbed on i had this picture in my head that he scored an own goal against us in the last minute, and that's pretty much what he did. I'm devistated, you know what you can all go on about this will be Kalou's last game, WELL IT WONT!, he awlays under performs then somehow sucks the managers dick then gets back on the team again. This guy is a joke of a footballer, and you know what take away the handball, he was awful, absalutely awful... just gave the ball away and done nothing, what a terrible player. He needs to be sold, and fast, and you know what i will even pay a club 10 million just to take him and suffer with him.

Lol, I was expecting Drogba to come on when the sub was being made...

Then I was like: "Nooooo AVB you're supposed to instill fear in them...not make them laugh!"