Valencia 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha sloth. I got banned because I asked to get banned. There were rumours going around about me being racist which eventually led to me being banned when I made no such comments lmao.

Well fair enough mate, didn't know it was you by the way. Like i said i didn't see any of the comments i just heard you made a racist viewpoint on 9/11 which was against a religion also, i didn't see it but i heard by a few people that's why you got banned.

Because "fuck off" is equally as offensive as the n-word. :wank2:

Both are against the forum rules, simple as that.

People need to stop being so sensitive and realise that words have different contexts.

It's alright to call people Yids lightly, but then its bad to say the word nigger? Stop being so precious.

Hit the nail right on the head.

Well fair enough mate, didn't know it was you by the way. Like i said i didn't see any of the comments i just heard you made a racist viewpoint on 9/11 which was against a religion also, i didn't see it but i heard by a few people that's why you got banned.

Fulham Broadway said R.I.P to the afghans and iraqis that died after the 9/11 aftermath then I said R.I.P to the Libyans dying atm...Somehow I was being racist and FB wasnt

Well that's your opinion, Homer2chelsea got banned, i didn't see his comment, but i heard it was meaningful and very bad, and if you have an opinion like that don't make it go public in these laws, where Sh0n3x it was bad but i don't think it was meaningful to anyone or anything, but that's my opinion, as you have your own.

He has more or less insulted Muslims people / Islam.

I think a lot of people are taking our draw for granted...

While its not difficult to see how easily we've won, I say the result could have easily gone the other way.

Sloppy from the team and, a spade is a spade, a tad bit sloppy from AVB. Nothing serious, just sloppy...

That did not get! Surley they take it..same as if a goalie has a goal kick to take.They take it...or dont give the free kick just end it.Made no sense and a stupid decison.

Yeah and key players as well

Torres subbing a bit random seeing as he dont play for yonks but hey learn from mistakes..we got a point at least.A crappy point but better then sod all

Technically, he doesn't have to let them take it unless it's a penalty. So the ref was at fault there. But he was mistaken not to give two clear chelsea penalties, for Ramires in the first half, and even more frustrating for malouda right at the end literally 2 feet away from the 6th ref.