Valencia 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So according to you it stands that if 20 people read something are are all disgusted that the first few are right to make a point of it, but the other lot of people are just bandwagoners? Riiiiiiight...

No as i stated as soon as the first few people post it, everyone else goes at it, it's a strong opinion by me, but i think this forum has it a lot, many people go with others on opinions. I could be wrong but i think it's a massive coincidence if so, i've seen many times as soon as some people say something in the same boat everyone else says the same thing, on a load of topics and such, and i think it's the same thing on here, the reason being is that i think it's an overreaction. It was a racist comment, but with you people making so much of it, it's also a big reason which provokes racisim to still be around, i think he said it in anger, because he's a good lad. And he didn't mean anything by it, if it had been a very bad comment about africa instead of just a word then i would of been disgusted, but i think the forum is overreacting.

You know that I'm joking? I called Lampard that ffs.

It doesnt matter if your calling a white man or a black man that word. Its offensive, so just stop. Jesus christ, a lot of think cunts on these boards.

WHY HAS NATURAL SELECTION NOT FILTERED OUT THIS UTTER USELESS P******** OF S***** KALOU, IS BEYOND ME.

Other than that, I feel this is a loss that will ruin our season(ty kalou). With united looking bad yesterday we yet again failed to capitalized and this was the weekend we could really build some momement, but thanks to salmon kalou we wont. Trophyless...... what do you expect with that cunt in our line up

No as i stated as soon as the first few people post it, everyone else goes at it, it's a strong opinion by me, but i think this forum has it a lot, many people go with others on opinions. I could be wrong but i think it's a massive coincidence if so, i've seen many times as soon as some people say something in the same boat everyone else says the same thing, on a load of topics and such, and i think it's the same thing on here, the reason being is that i think it's an overreaction. It was a racist comment, but with you people making so much of it, it's also a big reason which provokes racisim to still be around, i think he said it in anger, because he's a good lad. And he didn't mean anything by it, if it had been a very bad comment about africa instead of just a word then i would of been disgusted, but i think the forum is overreacting.

I think the fact that there are people like you who actually defend racist actions is what's provoking racism to still be around. Heat of the moment my ass.

Maybe the bandwagon represents a near universal disgust with the post? Maybe we hope the Admin will address the issue? And maybe it took a page or two because some people only read it a few minutes after it was posted? Or maybe there was a busy posting period because of all the post game comments?

I don't know Shonex the person, my comments are in regards to the post he made.

It's thoughts, but no one knows the truth, we stick by different things you and i, and that's what's making the argument, but i admire you not being so rash on me about the comment.

Lmao, that's the difference, Sh0n3x is a popular member so people will stick up for him. Imagine TX said something like that, he'd be banned straight away. Unacceptable language, from a mod as well ffs.

Well that's your opinion, Homer2chelsea got banned, i didn't see his comment, but i heard it was meaningful and very bad, and if you have an opinion like that don't make it go public in these laws, where Sh0n3x it was bad but i don't think it was meaningful to anyone or anything, but that's my opinion, as you have your own.

So if this mod or whoever the fuck he is, isnt banned then I guess its ok for all of us to make racist comments? Ok good to know.

I hope by that your not insisting racist comments now?, because that's just stupid if your against it in the first place. But if you mean it's good to know as in sarcasm that this place is very badly administrated then fair enough, i don't make the decisions, but as i said in my last posts i don't think it's too bad as everyones making out.

Right... so as I said in the comment you quoted, you're saying that it's not that all these people are genuinely disgusted, it's just that they're all bandwagoners? That's a fantastic train of thought, Politicians should remember that next time one of them is unanimously voted against, "It's not that all these people genuinely don't want me to lead them. The first two didn't, the rest just hoped on the bandwagon".