Valencia 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forget kalou fucking up like crazy,,,,

AVB made a tactical mistake of massive proportions,,,,

Late in a game taking out a midfielder for a striker ( calling Kalou that gives him too much respect....)

He deserves to be Paris Hiltons new Purse Dog.

However, as someone mentioned before,,,,WTF was wrong with our finishing today??

good goalie but most attempts could have been more angled. back to practice guys...today will only help.

practice finishing and avb, dont ever play kalou again.

Malouda was playing as a mid.

Paul Merson ....full of praise for Chelsea ,,,said we were superb

Doesnt matter......We need to win these games. Thats the difference in class between us and Barcelona. Im worried because this is the third time in 10 days that we have created soo many chances in a game but couldnt bury them

Valencia players were so theatrical, reminded me why I hate spanish football.

My thoughts exactly, they were constantly trying to sell the dives. The absolute worst is when they cover their face. Disgraceful to the actual professionals of the sport.

I won't let my judgements be overshadowed by emotional - i will call what i see - and i won't deny those who deserved to be named in an otherwise perfect performance. David Luiz was solid, and i found it personally hilarious when he backheeled the ball to JT and etc. He is definitely one of the biggest potential stars in the world, maybe even greater then JT? Early days! Nando found his step in the second half, and like most, i wondered why he didn't play the 90 minutes (as previously stated). Bosingwa was also another star for me, clicking well with Mikel and Luiz, and probably his best defensive performance so far in his career!

Malouda did well back-tracking, and Cech was commanding - even when he went out, his prescence must have shaken the Valencian man. Mikel was solid, always looked good when forced to play as a defender after Luiz surged forward, or when Bos was too much on the wing. Cole, as i have stated, was poor in the first half, but finally came together in the second half - even though i think his crossing does need improving a little slightly! Ramires was brilliant defensive and was always an option in attack, and i also thought Lampard did play that bad - showing he still has his shooting boots, but doesn't have the confidence to shoot outside the box - yet.

Overall, we played a team that nearly won against one of the (if not THEE) best sides in the world, and nearly got the win if it wasn't down to an individual person. I wouldn't count AVB for the fault, but for Kalou himself. He should have known not to have lift his arm so far in the air, especially in his own box! But take the merits, rather then the negatives - life seems lighter that way!

we had the win in our hand, that's what makes me really nervous. It's not that i am too disappointed with 1-1...

Edit : Oh and the ref just made it worse for me with his yellow cards. If i was there, i'd kick the shit out of him! And then he can give me a red if he wants.. Stupid count!