Valencia 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was supposed to click on the 'Quote' button but gave you +1 rep.

I think what he meant was that if a moderator doesn't get banned or removed from his moderating position because of racist comments then no member on this forum should ever get banned. And he is totally right.

Well that's probably what he meant as i did suggest that, and it's okay mate, there should be a way to take your rep off to be honest. And to be honest he is right, it's rights at the end of the day, but i would like to be named a member that said the N word and got banned?, the only one i know who got banned for racism was homer2chelsea and that was totally different to what Sh0n3x said, totally different.

I've heard a lot worse out on the streets and inside football grounds.

People need to stop being so sensitive and realise that words have different contexts.

It's alright to call people Yids lightly, but then its bad to say the word nigger? Stop being so precious.

Sh0n3x has made a mistake, I've warned him (as per staff protocol) and we move on.

But hey, it's okay, they're good lads.... On a serious note, I'm sorry you had to read this shit. Should be about the game but a moderator falls down on basic board behavior. Steve, Admin, I'm not asking for a witch hunt but please do not brush this under the carpet. There's a difference between being angry about a game and being angry with racist language. A big difference. Most of us can post here without crossing that line, I don't see why a moderator can't do it.

i get thats why i was polite in the way i asked.......smile.png

It's thoughts, but no one knows the truth, we stick by different things you and i, and that's what's making the argument, but i admire you not being so rash on me about the comment.

Well that's your opinion, Homer2chelsea got banned, i didn't see his comment, but i heard it was meaningful and very bad, and if you have an opinion like that don't make it go public in these laws, where Sh0n3x it was bad but i don't think it was meaningful to anyone or anything, but that's my opinion, as you have your own.

I hope by that your not insisting racist comments now?, because that's just stupid if your against it in the first place. But if you mean it's good to know as in sarcasm that this place is very badly administrated then fair enough, i don't make the decisions, but as i said in my last posts i don't think it's too bad as everyones making out.

haha sloth. I got banned because I asked to get banned. There were rumours going around about me being racist which eventually led to me being banned when I made no such comments lmao.

Humans learn from mistakes. Kalou doesn't.

Wasn't talking about Kalou, more about Sh0. But of course, this is a thread about TODAY'S MATCH, not a comment said in the HEAT OF THE MOMENT. Too which he has been WARNED ABOUT!

Incase some people decided to read into shit, and think otherwise. Kalou made a mistake which shouldn't have happened from the experience he has, but a mistake neitherless. We got something out of a game that looked on paper we could have been more damaged too - they are at home, playing well in the league and got a main threat - so a draw wouldn't be so bad. We still have SB, which should be OUR result - and no Kalou.

a minor point but one which could have bad results ..Ive never seen a ref award a free kick and not allow time for it to be taken ,,result

3 yellow cards which could later lead to suspensions

That did not get! Surley they take it..same as if a goalie has a goal kick to take.They take it...or dont give the free kick just end it.Made no sense and a stupid decison.

Yeah and key players as well

Torres subbing a bit random seeing as he dont play for yonks but hey learn from mistakes..we got a point at least.A crappy point but better then sod all

a minor point but one which could have bad results ..Ive never seen a ref award a free kick and not allow time for it to be taken ,,result

3 yellow cards which could later lead to suspensions

Mike Riley did it against Man Utd at the Bridge under Scolari.

Match ended 1-1

I can understand the stance of Chelsea fans unhappy with the way Kalou is criticised but in my opinion he just isn't good enough. I would much rather let Kalou leave and keep Anelka for another year as a squad player.

Kalou used to at the very least be a good impact player from the bench...unfortunately he isn't even doing that anymore.

I think his time is running out. He has figured in a limited capacity under AVB so far, and if any positive is to come of this it is only going to enhance Sturridge's standing for a starting berth.

ANYONE should be allowed to use the word nigger, doesn't matter if your black or white or yellow or pink or blue! you should be allowed to use that work in any context. I am white and i HATE really really HATE that black people or coloured what ever you are allowed to call black people these days are only allowed to use words. its a WORD doesn't matter what it was used for 100's of years ago its just a word to everyone now - sad that people get all worked up about someone using it.

BRILLIANT THOUGHT,,,,very true.

however the guy used it in a little wrong context.... He should have said,.,,,Kalou is a servant,,,should clean our superstars' studs instead of playing.

No as i stated as soon as the first few people post it, everyone else goes at it, it's a strong opinion by me, but i think this forum has it a lot, many people go with others on opinions. I could be wrong but i think it's a massive coincidence if so, i've seen many times as soon as some people say something in the same boat everyone else says the same thing, on a load of topics and such, and i think it's the same thing on here, the reason being is that i think it's an overreaction. It was a racist comment, but with you people making so much of it, it's also a big reason which provokes racisim to still be around, i think he said it in anger, because he's a good lad. And he didn't mean anything by it, if it had been a very bad comment about africa instead of just a word then i would of been disgusted, but i think the forum is overreacting.

mate no harm to you but this entire comment is complete nonsense