BlueLion.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgetting stupid Kalou for a min the positives are:

1)Great performance by Lampsy

2)Terry and Luiz worked absolutely great together

3)It's a good draw since it'll probably see us get 1st place in the group if we make no mistakes against Genk

4)Kalou probably won't play for Chelsea FC ever again (nop I couldn't forget him :P )

Also remember,we can't and actually shouldn't win EVERY game in our group...

History shows that teams which win every game in the group screw up in the knock out stages.

So in essence, a draw is great as long as it keeps us on top of the table...

Ohh AVB when are you going to learn that malouda + lampard = no service for Torres :doh: last 2 games malouda and lamps didn't start torres scores. Do you see the pattern?

What are you talking about? Lampard assist to Torres was a 99% goal, their GK somehow saved it.

Lampard was our best player today(at least in 2nd half) together with Luiz and Cech.

Happy with the point, but quite unhappy with how it was achieved. I thought to myself when Kalou came on for Lamps, "We need a good spell of possession to alleviate the pressure Valencia are exerting on us. Why are we taking off a player who keeps possession well for a player that loses possession like a bodily function?" Well that still remains a mystery.

When it's all said and done we are home and away to Genk, away to Leverkusen, and home against these tossers. Top of the group and we control our own destiny. Not too shabby. Helps take some of the sting out of giving this one.

Are all people in NA that touchy with that word?

It's a racist pejorative in English. This is an English language board, what do you expect the reaction to be? Should the board be comfortable with casual racism? How about the fact Chelsea has many players of African descent? Racist and completely myopic.

Lmao but guys you have to admit, it was fucking funny when the commentator said kalouda!, lmfao, damn if it wasn't for the penalty i would of been on the floor rolling with laughter about it.

Thought he said that!!! Then thought maybe just hearing things..Lol!!!

Lmao but guys you have to admit, it was fucking funny when the commentator said kalouda!, lmfao, damn if it wasn't for the penalty i would of been on the floor rolling with laughter about it.

somebodys gotta get the soundbite, think i posted it before they took the pen, i was in shock, then got angry.