Valencia 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

I think the fact that there are people like you who actually defend racist actions is what's provoking racism to still be around. Heat of the moment my ass.

Well that's what you think, and fair enough, but i'm still around, and i'm still doing my thing.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please dont use that word. im black and i find it highly offensive

But hey, it's okay, they're good lads....

On a serious note, I'm sorry you had to read this shit. Should be about the game but a moderator falls down on basic board behavior.

Steve, Admin, I'm not asking for a witch hunt but please do not brush this under the carpet. There's a difference between being angry about a game and being angry with racist language. A big difference. Most of us can post here without crossing that line, I don't see why a moderator can't do it.

ANYONE should be allowed to use the word nigger, doesn't matter if your black or white or yellow or pink or blue! you should be allowed to use that work in any context. I am white and i HATE really really HATE that black people or coloured what ever you are allowed to call black people these days are only allowed to use words. its a WORD doesn't matter what it was used for 100's of years ago its just a word to everyone now - sad that people get all worked up about someone using it.

anyway back to the football! we should have won that game! if there keeper wasn't on fire! torres with 2 or maybe 3 and N.A with 1 at the end and lampard! we should have walked it but hey wtf was S.K doing coming on at the end! drogba would have been better off as he is much better for defending free kicks and corners never mind. next game here we come

Right... so as I said in the comment you quoted, you're saying that it's not that all these people are genuinely disgusted, it's just that they're all bandwagoners? That's a fantastic train of thought, Politicians should remember that next time one of them is unanimously voted against, "It's not that all these people genuinely don't want me to lead them. The first two didn't, the rest just hoped on the bandwagon".

Okay you know what go ahead and take a piss on the expression instead of actually knowing the meaning of it, i'm done.

I hope by that your not insisting racist comments now?, because that's just stupid if your against it in the first place. But if you mean it's good to know as in sarcasm that this place is very badly administrated then fair enough, i don't make the decisions, but as i said in my last posts i don't think it's too bad as everyones making out.

Its sarcasm my friend.

So if this mod or whoever the fuck he is, isnt banned then I guess its ok for all of us to make racist comments? Ok good to know.

LOL, fucking try it mate :eyebrows:

As is typical forum protocol, I've warned Sh0n3x. Remember what was said was said out of anger, and also consider English isn't his first language, so don't take everything he says to heart.

Now, if you'd like to continue discussing the game, please.

Any further derailing of the thread will see it looked.

I hope by that your not insisting racist comments now?, because that's just stupid if your against it in the first place. But if you mean it's good to know as in sarcasm that this place is very badly administrated then fair enough, i don't make the decisions, but as i said in my last posts i don't think it's too bad as everyones making out.

I was supposed to click on the 'Quote' button but gave you +1 rep.

I think what he meant was that if a moderator doesn't get banned or removed from his moderating position because of racist comments then no member on this forum should ever get banned. And he is totally right.

Well that's your opinion, Homer2chelsea got banned, i didn't see his comment, but i heard it was meaningful and very bad, and if you have an opinion like that don't make it go public in these laws, where Sh0n3x it was bad but i don't think it was meaningful to anyone or anything, but that's my opinion, as you have your own.

Homer2chelsea didn't do anything but keep banging on about his religion and derailing countless threads. Everyone got fucked off with him and he eventually asked to get banned, which he got.

ITS OFFICIAL. no good can come from kalou.

CHELSEA - getting screwed personally by the man.

CHELSEA TALK FORUM - members screwing each other because of that person.

cant we keep talks with ANZHI over a winter sale for him tonight.

LOL, fucking try it mate :eyebrows:

As is typical forum protocol, I've warned Sh0n3x. Remember what was said was said out of anger, and also consider English isn't his first language, so don't take everything he says to heart.

Now, if you'd like to continue discussing the game, please.

Any further derailing of the thread will see it looked.

He knows exactly what that word means, also as mentioned before we were all fuming at Kalou but no one else was racist. He is a mod, if he struggles with english then he shouldnt be a mod on an english speaking forum.