Valencia 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's alright to call people Yids lightly, but then its bad to say the word nigger? Stop being so precious.

Who said it was alright? I've pointed it out when posters used Yids but stopped doing so as it seems the board is fine with using this term. I don't think it's alright. Why not ask posters to kindly keep the racial stuff off the board? This isn't about being precious, it's about basic respect.

No, he got a slap on the wrist. Lol.

Disappointing the way you handled it, BL. Good day.

Come on. He said he's sorry. He deserves a second chance.

I could have done the same when Homer kept spouting shit about Muslims.

No, he got a slap on the wrist. Lol.

Disappointing the way you handled it, BL. Good day.

So what, you'd rather I'd have banned him, so that we'd have lost Justin and Nemanja in two days; two of our best posters?

Behave, I take a utilitarian course of action which is for the best of the forum - Nemanja is an excellent moderator who made a mistake and has apologised. That is good enough for me - the forum Admin.

End of discussion, this topic is locked until tomorrow when I hope people will have calmed down.

What is "disappointing" is the fact people have not been adult enough to move on and discuss the match!

Ended 1-1, but I am pleased with how we played defensively. Even though they were attacking and attacking they just couldn't score. Great display from the whole team and shame we didn't win. Still, it was a toughest match in our group and we did alright. Time for Bolton!

Ended 1-1, but I am please with how we played defensively. Even though they were attacking and attacking they just couldn't score. Great display from the whole team and shame we didn't win. Still, it was a toughest match in our group and we did alright. Time for Bolton!

i think toughest will be goin away to a german club... they play much better at home.. plus our finishing just is not givin me any confidence..

Ended 1-1, but I am please with how we played defensively. Even though they were attacking and attacking they just couldn't score. Great display from the whole team and shame we didn't win. Still, it was a toughest match in our group and we did alright. Time for Bolton!

Really quite optimistic about that 90 mins. but for a few defensive errors. Opposition set pieces are a worry, but our corners looked more practiced.

Just a word on Fatfrank -the media trying to write him off, what an utter composite professional last night, and he will still get vital goals in the months to come...