Sunderland 1-2 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"supporting chelsea and its players go hand in hand", well you are so right about it but some fags like you are BLAMING avb "for taking it out on torres". now if that is not a 2 edged sword. plus i dont care if torres scores or not, he can go all season long without a goal and i ll still say he played well enough only if he puts CHELSEA ahead of his needs (which he apparently is not). plus i can suppport a player only if he gives me something to cling to. right now torres is definitly not what we need.

did i blame avb for taking something out on torres? No i never said anything like that. You have obviously confused me with someone else. And don't call me a fag, I was so upset by that comment that I couldn't even finish your mother off , had to get your pig to do it instead.

Don't you Ever,Ever play with Malouda and Torres on the pitch on same time again.

Do they train well together or something? Carlo and now AVB insists on playing at the same time. Yet, all of us have seen a distinct lack of link-up between these two players in games. It's baffling.

I thought being a Chels fan and supporting our players could go hand in hand? Anyone who has watched Nando this season can see he is running his heart out and giving it his best so for you to say that one fluffed shot at the end of the match makes him a high profile-give up-selfish son of a bitch" doesnt tell the whole story now does it you tit? The problem here is not people being overly pro Torres, in fact people can see that it aint happening for him and that he is, to quote Carlo, not in a good moment but EVERYONE outside of this club is waiting to write, comment or pontificate about how he didnt score or didnt play well or was dropped to the bench...you would have thought that the few places he would get a break would be on the clubs fan sites but apparently not. The poor shot/pass he had at the end of this game does not sum up Torres as a man, his goal scoring abilities and the fact that he was up until not too long ago regarded as one of the best in the world certainly do

I do completely agree, especially with the bold part

I would appreciate it if someone posted the full match later ;)

Put this in your bookmarks ;)

http://www.soccersho...rum/59-england/

This is probably their last year here...

Last months for Kalou I think, no other reason to pick him in the CL Squad if it was not to grow his value on the market in allowing him to score 3 goals on the games against Genk or Leverkusen

Man City and Man utd w*nkfest continues.

And I hope it will continue for long it's quite impressive how it frees space in the medias and the press for Chelsea then

did i blame avb for taking something out on torres? No i never said anything like that. You have obviously confused me with someone else. And don't call me a fag, I was so upset by that comment that I couldn't even finish your mother off , had to get your pig to do it instead.

oh really... are you sure it was my mother and not torres(he has definitely got the lady boyish looks for it). probably one of the reasons torres just threw that golden oppurtunity would have been to get it done with you.

I'm being entirely honest here when i put this

Mata-Sturridge-Bosingwa

Mierles-Mikel-Ramires

Cole-Terry-Luiz/Alex-Ivanovic

Cech

Mikel had a good game against United when we last played them, he cooled the midfield down and sorted it out, when he came on it went uphill for us, i think Lampard is a huge risk because how he does under perform a lot and can give the ball away, i think Meireles is spot on with passes forget about the longballs, at Liverpool every match i saw him play in he always finished that pass, i think it's very important. Ramires plays well against United and he has to play this one in my opinion, Sturridge is a risk but who else can we play?, Torres is out of form and would be stupid to put him up against United and Lukaku is far too young to start this game, it would be very harsh on him. I choose Bos at right wing because effectivly he has been superb, defending i absalutely agree, against the likes of young and Nani he wouldn ever be able to handle them, Ivanovic has had a great game against them last season in my opinion. Playing Anelka right wing would be a big risk if he switches off and to be fair he hasn't had the best of games against United recently despite his form atm, making him starter is a risk. The only person i can think of to put there is Bosingwa, where i think he would play well there to be honest. The only big risk is i hope Sturridge doesn't get cramped in the box.

Of course Drogba if he is ready might be able to play, but making him starter cud be a bit.. uhm... not a good idea, returning from his injury in such. But i shouldn't forget the game against Laverkusen, if we have any outstanding perforamces or good ones of course then yes we should play them, If torres plays which he will do since he has enery left in him and has a very good game then i might change my mind about him in the game against United, but what i'm saying doesn't mean anything, because AVB is the manager round here and i only hope he makes the right choice, this is the only thing i would go with, but i'm going by chances and risks, i don't see how our players perform in training or talk to them individualy so yes i could be entirely wrong.

I can get down with this. I'd even almost go as far as having a back line of, Bosingwa - Luiz - Ivan/Alex - Cole. We're playing a a high defensive line that I honestly don't think JT has the pace for.

And I hope it will continue for long it's quite impressive how it frees space in the medias and the press for Chelsea then

Don't be so sure, they're already referring to our "Unbeaten start to the season", and are probably start talking it up come Sunday...

Nice to see AVB getting his tactics to work...

For those moaning about Torres, don't worry...AVB's plan is to get the team playing good football first..Makes it easier for Torres to come in and improve his performances...

Watched the whole match again and actually we were in complete control of the match for 88mins.

When watching live, I thought we were poor from the 70th or 75th minute but while our energy levels did drop a little, we still kept the ball well and dictated the tempo. Only in the last 5 minutes did they get possession and string a few passes together.

So a very good job done overall by the team. IMO the best performance in a year because you can finally see that we are improving what we were so poor in last season. And also what AVB wants us to do. Mata and especially Raul were top class.

Average at best. I dont know where all these praises are coming from. The Midfield seemed as if players were not sure where to drift ,,,,Lampard was awful again.

The moment Mata and Sturridge went off , our entire game went from Average to Pathetic.....the amount of chances they had in our final third was amazing.... If they managed to score one of those last few chances they had....and it ended 2-2 , this forum would be losing the plot right now.

Meireles showed he can play as an attacking DM quite well.

I am scared for next weekend against Manu. Norwich Stoke West Brom and now A really horrible sunderland team...... why are we still so unconvincing? I was disappointed yesterday, specially at the commentators who were going on about Chelsea now being Title Contenders an all.....we won away 1-2....

Anyone with me on this??