Sunderland 1-2 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck off with the Lampard and Torres bashing.

Gets on my tits when we've just had a genuinely commanding performance in a long, long time and all you lot want to talk about is individual players and their perceived shittyness.

Fuck's sake.

I'm really getting tired of some people on this forum. They try and find every little fault from a match we won. Also certain people are more bias to some players than other, like for example, Torres is playing much worse than Lampard, yet people are unhappy when he is dropped. Yet when Lampard is starting they're angry.

I agree that they would be. I don't even think Torres should of come on today, 10 mins on the pitch with no decent service has done him no good.

It doesnt do much for his confidence either,seeing no doubt be slated by the media and co for what he done/didnt do in those 10 mins

God anybody would have thought we had lost with some of the comments. It's a marathon not a Sprint let's wait till at least Xmas to slag of torres and avb though I question taking of Danny. 3 points taken , tough test next Sunday let's see how it goes.

P.s Mata is a great signing!

He is taking it out Torres, cause as i mention before Torres was far better in the first 2 games, while Lampard worse and still play the whole game.

AVB is scared of dropping the leaders. Torres is a new guy and does not command any respect in the dressing room.

If you drop Lampard or Terry, then the atmosphere will change.

So he had 3 mediocre games and managed to play the full 90 minutes? While Torres played good the first 2 games and did not get more time??

So are you!

This. We seriously have to get rid of this if we want to be any chance of winning anything this season! Lampard has been a great servant for the club and we'll never find a true replacement for him but that doesnt mean we have to keep flogging a dead horse. Have him on the bench and bring him on in the last 30 minutes or so like Fergie used to do with Scholes or Giggs.

I'm not going to complain that much today, i saw improvement, it wasn't the most improvement but i saw it, we played really well when Mata was on, but i think we just wanted to give Mata a rest, Torres came on with no assistance, okay guys Torres hasn't been great, he's been very out of form and i didn't want him to play today, he shouldn't of. But tell me one game where he had great chances and never scored?, the only game i can think of is the Wigan match last season when we won 1-0, but besides that name me one?. Sturridge wasn't fantastic but i don't blame him at all, because he was just settling in and he did well, still has a lot to prove though, but good finish, just the thing he needs. I just want more improvement, but so unlucky to have to play United next, we desperately need more games like this so we can get into a good form, however this is fixtures for you and we have to get through this United game.

Meireles was fuckin solid, i thought he was gonna a bad game with his shakey 5 minutes start but no he really did impress me, weird however... he was playing deeper this time, did well though. Okay so yes very shocking at the end, and i was typing something when they scored there goal and didn't see it, must of missed the replays too. Malouda is shocking, i hate him too, he offers nothing in this team same for Kalou, but i must say... Malouda offers more than Kalou.

He is taking it out Torres, cause as i mention before Torres was far better in the first 2 games, while Lampard worse and still play the whole game.

AVB is scared of dropping the leaders. Torres is a new guy and does not command any respect in the dressing room.

You're talking shit.

As i said before, he is not taking it out on Torres, He should be dropped mainly because he is not scoring, that is his role, It's as simple as that.

You're saying that as a fact, it's not, it's bullshit.