Sunderland 1-2 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i miss to commentary the game vs norwich city f.c. and the topic is now locked, so i do it here:

goalkeeper: hilario

defense: bosingwa - terry - ivanovic - cole

midfield: ramires - lampard - mikel

attack: drogba (anelka 67min.) - torres (lukaku 83min.) - malouda (mata 67min.)

we won another 3 important premier league points vs norwich city f.c. home at the stamford bridge!!

jose bosingwa with a fantastic goal.. what a strike, that was really a special one, congratulations!!

juan mata with the first premier league game & with the first premier league goal, congratulations!!

romelu lukaku with the first premier league game for fc chelsea london, congratulations!!

didider drogba, i was scared when i saw my african fall on the field after concussion..

but my friend on msn messanger told me didier ist okey, king jesus was with my african drogba!!

i miss to commentary the game vs norwich city and the topic is now locked.. so i do it here!!

goalkeeper: hilario

defense: bosingwa - terry - ivanovic - cole

midfield: ramires - lampard - mikel

attack: drogba (anelka 67min.) - torres (lukaku 83min.) - malouda (mata 67min.)

we won another 3 important premier league points vs norwich city f.c. home at the stamford bridge!!

jose bosingwa with a fantastic goal.. what a strike, that was really a special one, congratulations!!

romelu lukaku with the first premier league game for fc chelsea london, congratulations!!

juan mata with the first premier league game & with the first premier league goal, congratulations!!

didider drogba, i was scared when i saw my african fall on the field after concussion..

but my friend on msn messanger told me didier ist okey, king jesus was with my african drogba!!

Where's the African update from Croatia? damn ...

:D

JT lost a few headers to Bendtner. A great defender, an even better captain but him and Ivanovic make the center partnership look too slow for a high defensive line. He is brilliant defending in and around our box but when pushed high up, often ends up committing a silly challenge when beaten for pace. Still have my faith though to turn things around and hopefully he'll be better alongside someone like Luiz. I'd really like to see David Luiz start alongside JT in center, although I do think they'd be competing against each other on who gives away the clumsier foul.

Bosingwa has been putting in his 8/10 performances but I still have my doubts and would like to see Bane at RB.

Mata and Ramires are full of energy and speed, they don't hog the ball and like to move it up fast. Sturridge was less involved than I would have liked but he played well and the cheeky backheel was icing on the cake.

I think the fluid and dynamical look to our midfield, brought in by playing Meireles, really stood out. On two occasions when JT passed him the ball and a Sunderland player was charging down on him, instead of doing the Mikel thing and passing to Ivanovic/Cech, he just hoofed a diagonal towards Sturridge. Agreed it has more than 50% chance that it may lead to loss in possession but I'd rather he did this than pass to Bane/Cech and give time to the opposition to regroup.

Torres, after being dropped completely from the Spain squad, I expected to be low on confidence but he was much worse. I guess he'll start against Bayer and hopefully score a goal to have his confidence back for the big United game.

what is impressive is that AVB has already given time on the pitch to all the new boys .. Now expect Meireles and Mata to be regular starters

It was the same in pre-season, I already knew he was methodic but he played every one the same amount of minutes !

At the moment it's maybe an explanation of the phisical improvement and increasment of the team because usually the pre-season's aim is to sketch what the team will look like.

But in Chelsea's case it would have mean again that some playes would not have the same status than others. Because Villas Boas' aim is to build a project on long term basis, we can only enjoy this coaching/management

You are right, it's pretty impressive and even more that he is only 33 and that he did not hesitate to drop players and make real choice (it's true that the size of the squad allows the changement). He reminds me Owen Coyle who could die with his ideas (taking off Davies two games in a row at 60mn, put Elmander on a flank...) , I'm sure that they spoke a lot when they passed their coaching diplomas. A lot of older managers are far more chilly than AVB and I must say that even if I was a big fan of King Carlo ; this fresh wind carried by Villas Boas is truly... refreshing !