Sunderland 1-2 Chelsea

BlueLion.

I have watched Torres for over a decade and this stretch he's going through is even starting to worry me. He's so off (form, mental) that it's not even funny. On the other hand, in 10+ years of watching, I've never seen him play with some players who seem so unable and unwilling to play with him. If the choice is to play Torres and Malouda together, I'd rather see Torres sit on the bench because those two together are completely incompatible.

id rather see malouda on the bench but i know what you mean

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wasn't talking about Torres in particular....He's just asking how you can be biased towards one player, and criticize another

You're right.

But in this case, the person you have just quoted, is so biased towards Torres, it's unbelievable. He cannot see why he has been dropped. It seems like he cares more about Torres than Chelsea.

Mata by the way is an absolute star, i love the way he never stops moving,passes and moves like noone else on the pitch and his free kicks dont look too bad either. Can really see him being a legend here

no it really doesnt

please do tell me how it does not. First of all we are all chelsea fans not torres fans. i would love to see chelsea score a goal rather than one striker selfishly try and end his goal draught. secondly if we had got that last minute goal atleast most of us wont be in this fucking frame of mind.

Fuck off with the Lampard and Torres bashing.

Gets on my tits when we've just had a genuinely commanding performance in a long, long time and all you lot want to talk about is individual players and their perceived shittyness.

Fuck's sake.

you should know its always like this on match day ,,,, usually better the next day ,,,

but can do an analysis of Lampard ,,,very scientific ,,,but why bother ,,WE ALL know Fat frank is Shit ,,,the spammers and scousers have

been telling us for years ... If AVB had balls he would have dropped him ,,or subbed him after 10 mins ..

Will do a similar incisive analysis of Torres tomorr..

what i am talking about is the last chance of the match. when torres decided to (well i dont even know if it was a pass or a shot instead of just slotting to ramires). That just sums up this man.

I feel shock about that decision he make it's not like a shot nor a pass he just kick the ball away

and It's look strange when he run with the ball it seem like he can't even control the ball

Decent overall performance.As long as i am seeing signs of improvement in each game i will be happy.We have to understand that it will take time for AVB to pass his philosophy to the players.Some negative remarks about the game :

Our defence is crap.

I didn't like the mentality of most of our players after the second goal.2-0 is not a safe score and they need to push for more goals instead of treating the game like it's training.

I never want to see Anelka and Malouda playing in the starting lineup again.

Today was the first time i actually felt sorry for Torres.Either play him for at least 20 minutes or don't play him at all.

Guest justin_3d

Torres played alright, but he still never scored, that is his role.

Lampard maybe never played that well in the first game, but the last two games he hasn't played bad at all.

Ok i'll take that. It is his role.

So what is the role of Lampard?

Create chances? Make good passes? How good has that been?

I am just still amazed that in the last 3 games we had Yossi, and never put him on, while we kept Lampard the full 90 minutes.

Yossi is now gone to Arsenal on a season loan, and we got Meireles. Meireles showed his class today, but is the role he played today the one he will play from now on, while leaving Mikel out so Lampard can play?

Or that was just a one thing deal, because Mikel was in Nigeria?

If so, will Meireles sit in the bench while we play Ramires-Mikel-Lampard?

Or Lampard make way for Meireles?

What we need to do against United is to not have this high defence line, Seriously United always long ball, and they will take a shit on us with this high defence line, We need to be better defensivly, and we cannot rely on Mata, i don't think any team can have a free role player against United unless they do really well, United mark the shit out of playmakers and the main man, David Silva always struggles against United. Midfield is the key, as it always has been against United, do not be so afraid of them were a different team compared to Bolton.

So he had 3 mediocre games and managed to play the full 90 minutes? While Torres played good the first 2 games and did not get more time??

AVB had to make several big decisions, and you just can't expect him to change the whole team in a matter of couple weeks. Our midfield problem is much bigger than the number of options we have in the midfield, so I don't see why you should be complaining.