Sunderland 1-2 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To tell you the truth, I couldn't give a flying fuck if we lost our clean sheet. I couldn't give a monkey's arse if Aguero got a hat-trick for City. Hell I don't even give a fuck what City do. Chelsea went to a tough venue and got 3 points. Whether it was a limp over the finish line in terms of grinding out the result is another matter. It's results like this early in the season which could prove decisive as the season goes on.

Has Torres really played that bad?

From the last 3 games, he was good the first two, much better then Lampard, and got sub. Third i admit he was bad and deserved to be sub.

This time he got nothing.

While Lampard continues to play FULL 90 minutes!

Lampard hardly does nothing in the field either.

AVB will rest Lampard in mid-week

So for you having Torres score a goal while we're already two goals up is more important than resting two of our best players for two tough game ?

NO. I HAVE SAID THIS TWICE. maybe bring on Torres 10min earlier and take off Mata in the 70th min. Might as well have brought on kalou who couldn't have done worse.

We got 3points in the end and played well for 65-70mins so I'm happy overall. I think unless Torres does well against Leverkusen, he shouldn't start against Utd.

Malouda ruined our play when he came on. He seems to have completely lost his footballing brain. However we were 2-0 up and sitting comfortable so I appreciate AVB's reasoning. And we DID win. It was just painful watching us go from finally playing well back to awful.

the good news lads is before al the subs with what looks like our strongest team we looked really good..and AVB said in his goal is to score one more than his opposition if we can grind out one more goal then the other big boys (manu,city,pool,) i have no problem with that...

its looking real positive 3 straight wins is always good..some ppl caring on like we lost to sunderland today

Since we Didnt I suggest you be a nice kid and bring your toys back in your pram

Lol are you guys serious? You think we can get away with shit like this against Man city or Utd? Mistakes are obviously not being avoided. Every time Malouda comes on, Ill throw my toys out of the pram time and time again, the guy is useless. And why bring on Torres for the last 15 minutes without any real support?

Has Torres really played that bad?

From the last 3 games, he was good the first two, much better then Lampard, and got sub. Third i admit he was bad and deserved to be sub.

This time he got nothing.

While Lampard continues to play FULL 90 minutes!

Lampard hardly does nothing in the field either.

Yes, Torres has that played that bad. He is a striker and he should score.

Today Lampard played much better, and people still say he should be dropped, or he's shit. I'm tired of it.

And than you, saying that AVB is taking it out on Torres, What planet are you on? Jesus Christ.

To tell you the truth, I couldn't give a flying fuck if we lost our clean sheet. I couldn't give a monkey's arse if Aguero got a hat-trick for City. Hell I don't even give a fuck what City do. Chelsea went to a tough venue and got 3 points. Whether it was a limp over the finish line in terms of grinding out the result is another matter. It's results like this early in the season which could prove decisive as the season goes on.

Exactly!! Man U last season played like utter shite to start and heck throughout half of it but no one gave a flying fuck about how they played end of the day they looked at the results and the points.And that what counts at the end of the game.Yeh we played like crap but we won..we learn and move on.If we play like crap against Man U and still come out with a win there be no complaints at all! No one will moan about the performance be to happy with the result to care!

And our goal diff may not be amazing but it was to start with last season and we kinda lost it anyway in the end.We've played against some tough teams and havent done to bad..