Juan Mata

Severinb

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

even if he comes on a free, we cannot register him

never was my favourite, but I could see him playing a role due to injures, he isnt ancient, just turn 31 a little over a month ago, still has a couple part-time years left in him, or a starter at a lower club

he would be a great signing for Mourinho at Newcastle (if the rumours of that are true) or Brighton or Palace or SOTON

well forgot all that, lol

Manchester United have offered Juan Mata a new deal after months of speculation about his future at the club.

https://extra.ie/2019/06/08/sport/soccernews/new-deal-for-mata

• 4 months later...
7 hours ago, Jason said:

Said it before, it is really sad that he's let his career drift into nothingness. Has done nothing of note since leaving us. 

he should have went to Atletico Madrid or Juve or Bayern or PSG  or Inter or AC Milan (but they have destroyed their team, so maybe not) and said fuck you Mancs

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

he should have went to Atletico Madrid or Juve or Bayern or PSG  or Inter or AC Milan (but they have destroyed their team, so maybe not) and said fuck you Mancs

Arsenal would of been the next best move for him I think personally.

Likes of Ramsey, Walcott, Sanchez, Podolski, all good runners off the ball in the final third. Someone with his ability at picking a pass, would create chances although they did have Ozil which maybe made them not maintain their interest from when he was in Valencia.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/24/2019 at 8:42 PM, MoroccanBlue said:

I’d say that 2012/13 season was his potential/prime. Think he had something ridiculous like around 20 goals and 35 assists. 

Then Mourinho came...

I was not aware of this.

Yes, 19 goals and 35 assists. Crazy!

https://www.transfermarkt.com/juan-mata/leistungsdaten/spieler/44068/plus/0?saison=2012

21 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I was not aware of this.

Yes, 19 goals and 35 assists. Crazy!

https://www.transfermarkt.com/juan-mata/leistungsdaten/spieler/44068/plus/0?saison=2012

I know he speaks fondly of Mourinho but fact of the matter is, he ruined him. From winning the CL to having one of the best individual seasons ever in a Chelsea kit, all prior to Mourinho arrival. 

4 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I know he speaks fondly of Mourinho but fact of the matter is, he ruined him. From winning the CL to having one of the best individual seasons ever in a Chelsea kit, all prior to Mourinho arrival. 

Mata, Hazard, Salah, KDB... What could have been...

3 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Mourinho ruined or tossed away many great players, and not just here

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...