Juan Mata

Severinb

Just at the end of last season he was on top of the world, having won the two European competitions, the FA Cup and Chelsea POTY award twice in his two full seasons here. Had someone told me we would lose him to United the following winter I'd have laughed in his face. And look at me now, sitting here, ready to start crying like a little girl :cry:

If manures were willing to pay 37 or 40m for Mata, they must be desperate, I feel.

The way I see it. Jose not only made close to 13m profit for Chelsea, but helped Manures in their games against Arsenal & Citeh. Lol.

No wonder, the baggy coat complained about it.

Yes he was great, he was one of my favourite players it's very sad but come on guys, slightest bit of trouble he is off. I've known many a player who dealt with being benched with much better dignity.

He didn't want to fight, to work to try and change Jose's mind like Luiz and Azpi have.

He has pushed for a move to UTD of all places?

Thanks Juan for what you did do but people falling over themselves to wish him good luck and put him as best player and going to applaud him.

What is Juan going to do for us? What wonderful tribute is he going to do for all the fans that have spent so much time and money on him.

Instead us Chelsea fans will have to endure Utd fans slagging us now and we will have to endure Juan going on about Utd now .

He wanted to leave let's forget it and concentrate on Stoke game and then West Ham and focus on our team and our club :)

You simply dont treat best players like that...

Like what? The club treated him with nothing but respect. In fact, it is because that we have respect for our best players that we've allowed him to leave instead of keeping him on the bench till an offer from a foreign team comes in.

Of course, the amount of money that utd paid helped us take the "respectful" decision, but that doesn't change that the club did nothing wrong towards Juan.

Yes he was great, he was one of my favourite players it's very sad but come on guys, slightest bit of trouble he is off. I've known many a player dealt with being benched with it with much better dignity.

He didn't want to fight, to work to try and change Jose's mind like Luiz and Azpi have.

He has pushed for a move to UTD of all places?

Thanks Juan for what you did do but I people falling over themselves to wish him good luck and put him as best player and going to applaud him.

What is Juan going to do for us? What wonderful tribute is he going to do for all the fans that have spent so much time and money on him.

Instead us Chelsea fans have to endure Utd fans slagging us now and we will have to endure Juan going on about Utd now .

He wanted to leave let's forget it and concentrate on Stoke game and then West Ham and focus on our team and our club :)

so you believe jose in that mata was the main driving force in the deal, seriously? MU can not talk to him directly, how in hell can Juan be blamed for this? MU asked if he is available, most probably after they've reached an agreement on the fee, Jose asked him if he is 'happy to leave' ... what kind of a manager do that? asking his 'unhappy' player if he is happy to leave, to a club like MU where he will almost be guaranteed to start every game with a better contract.... come on dude¿! Jose was also happy to let him go, that's very clear

Like what? The club treated him with nothing but respect. In fact, it is because that we have respect for our best players that we've allowed him to leave instead of keeping him on the bench till an offer from a foreign team comes in.

Of course, the amount of money that utd paid helped us take the "respectful" decision, but that doesn't change that the club did nothing wrong towards Juan.

Well said, many a manager could have stopped him leaving and let him rot on the bench. Jose didn't even stop him going to Utd that many would.

All this respect nonsense. Lol

so you believe jose in that mata was the main driving force in the deal, seriously? MU can not talk to him directly, how in hell can Juan be blamed for this? MU asked if he is available, most probably after they've reached an agreement on the fee, Jose asked him if he is 'happy to leave' ... what kind of a manager do that? asking his 'unhappy' player if he is happy to leave, to a club like MU where he will almost be guaranteed to start every game with a better contract.... come on dude¿! Jose was also happy to let him go, that's very clear

I never said it was his fault but he wasn't begging to stay. Why should Jose turn down way more money than mata is worth. He wanted to go. We allowed him to leave simple as, but please people stop blowing smoke up his ass he will get plenty of that at Utd. I liked him but no way should he be Utd most expensive player ever.