Juan Mata

Severinb

That's it . I'm done with this team . Same stupid decisions every season...can't take it anymore . I don't know how stupid you should be to sell your best player , the mvp for the last 2 seasons to our rivals - man u.... Mata-RVP-Rooney-Januzay.....??!! They sold KDB and Mata and bring matic and salah to be their replacement while players like mikel and torres are still in the team ?? They sacked Di Matteo to bring ABV and Benites. The next players to be sold will be David Luiz and Schurlee probably and will will buy some cunts to replace them cause our board and jose think it is the "right offer" ??!! This is not CFC this is Idiots FC and I am going to burn my Chelsea's shirt , can't take this bulshits anymore........

No, they sacked AVB and got Robbie who was assistant to take over for the season

We desperately need a decent DM - we got Matic

KDB was given chances just like everyone else, he failed to impress Jose.

Mata couldn't adapt to Jose's style and he wants to play regularly, he needs to get in Spain's WC squad.

I guess CFC was stupid the get THE best manager in the world back? Even more stupid to let him run the team and buy and sell who he wants?

Go burn your shirt mate. I'm sure you will be buying another when we are winning titles again

"This is a fantastic opportunity for him. Another big club wants him in the country he wants to stay in, has made the right offer for him, so, although lots of clubs feel you should not sell to rivals, we are d"This is a fantastic opportunity for him. Another big club wants him in the country he wants to stay in, has made the right offer for him, so, although lots of clubs feel you should not sell to rivals, we are different." yes Jose , you're right....you're fucking idiots !!!!

That's it . I'm done with this team . Same stupid decisions every season...can't take it anymore . I don't know how stupid you should be to sell your best player , the mvp for the last 2 seasons to our rivals - man u.... Mata-RVP-Rooney-Januzay.....??!! They sold KDB and Mata and bring matic and salah to be their replacement while players like mikel and torres are still in the team ?? They sacked Di Matteo to bring ABV and Benites. The next players to be sold will be David Luiz and Schurlee probably and will will buy some cunts to replace them cause our board and jose think it is the "right offer" ??!! This is not CFC this is Idiots FC and I am going to burn my Chelsea's shirt , can't take this bulshits anymore........

Cya. Please don't come back.

Somebody apparently did this...

BewHwSICIAAu3pL.jpg

Thats brilliant. It annoys me no end when you buy a shirt and then the player ****s off.

I remember even getting a portugal shirt with 17 Ronaldo on it, few weeks later they gave him no 7 :rant:

Mata after spending some time with Rooney

ypegame7.jpg

He really shouldnt have left :(

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

LMAO

Actually Di Matteo replaced AVB. You clearly don't know what you're talking about. And what if Schürrle was sold? He's still a nobody in this club so why in the world you chose Schürrle as an example over, say, Hazard? Because you probably don't know anything about us, so go on burning your plastic shirt.

:wave:

"This is a fantastic opportunity for him. Another big club wants him in the country he wants to stay in, has made the right offer for him, so, although lots of clubs feel you should not sell to rivals, we are d"This is a fantastic opportunity for him. Another big club wants him in the country he wants to stay in, has made the right offer for him, so, although lots of clubs feel you should not sell to rivals, we are different." yes Jose , you're right....you're fucking idiots !!!!

None idiot can I give you a speeding lift out fucking necromonga

Well your not a real fan anyway.

Piss off and goodbye.