Juan Mata

Severinb

This is like Prison Break all over again. Two beautiful seasons then it plunges into the disaster that is Season 3.

Been blocking anyone retweeting any Mata news for the past couple of hours. Going to avoid MOTD & Yanited matches till I finally get over this. Too painful to watch him boss things in that hideous shirt.

So when healthy now, United will have the best front 4 in the league thanks to us.

-------------------RvP-------------------

Januzaj-------Rooney---------Mata

Is how I guess they'll line up.

*sigh*

Can't wait until we sign a striker this summer. United will probably surge and nab that 4th spot, I'd bet on it. They'll have some side next season, but so will we.

That's it . I'm done with this team . Same stupid decisions every season...can't take it anymore . I don't know how stupid you should be to sell your best player , the mvp for the last 2 seasons to our rivals - man u.... Mata-RVP-Rooney-Januzay.....??!! They sold KDB and Mata and bring matic and salah to be their replacement while players like mikel and torres are still in the team ?? They sacked Di Matteo to bring ABV and Benites. The next players to be sold will be David Luiz and Schurlee probably and will will buy some cunts to replace them cause our board and jose think it is the "right offer" ??!! This is not CFC this is Idiots FC and I am going to burn my Chelsea's shirt , can't take this bulshits anymore........

If you're abandoning your club because it had the character to sell a valuable player to a non-threatening rival and give him the opportunity to shine ahead of the world cup instead of letting him rot on the bench, then you were never a real fan in the first place.

Close the door on your way out.

Jog on mate.

People have been moaning over Mourinho's sacking over for the best part of 5 years up until this season. You're expecting us to get over Mata's departure in the space of about a couple of days? It's not like he's moving to Italy or Spain like Jose either.

Comparing mata to Mourinho.....wow.

I just wanna know if the Manc Cunts are taking the piss? Why Mata? No, forget that, why are they buying a forward? They need a solid midfielder and a few defenders not another flair player. Where is he going to play? They don't use a #10 and when they do it's a mix of Rooney and Van Persie. He is just going to get lumped on the wings like Kagawa.

Idiotic transfer for everyone in involved. At least Chels get a profit.

This is like Prison Break all over again. Two beautiful seasons then it plunges into the disaster that is Season 3.

Been blocking anyone retweeting any Mata news for the past couple of hours. Going to avoid MOTD & Yanited matches till I finally get over this. Too painful to watch him boss things in that hideous shirt.

oh come on, season 3 was awesome i thought, for that Latino chick alone

Jog on mate.

People have been moaning over Mourinho's sacking over for the best part of 5 years up until this season. You're expecting us to get over Mata's departure in the space of about a couple of days? It's not like he's moving to Italy or Spain like Jose either.

I'm still angry about Robben being sold

oh come on, season 3 was awesome i thought, for that Latino chick alone

Prison break was exceptional. Season 1 was imo, one of the best opening seasons of any TV show. Did go down hill a bit, but still was good stuff.

Oh and something involving Mata to avoid being told off for being off topic.