Juan Mata

Severinb

For starters, he could've taken a moment to realise how much love the fans have/had for him and known that you can't ever go to a club that have always loathed them. Look at his goal celebrations for 3-3, 2-3 and 0-1 @ Old Toilet, you would think that he took great joy in scoring against that filth on a personal level, hence why I called him superficial. I seriously doubt that he's gonna get a call to the WC with that filth, I definitely hope that they finish below the clubs above them atm, no I wish for clubs like Newcastle and So'ton to finish above them too, if he does indeed get the call for the WC, well great for him, but never will I wish well when playing for that scum. I will always take joy in seeing them losing and getting humiliated, with or without him playing.

Dude, you have a problem. You are the embodiment of what tv shows when they're talking about knuckle-dragging, hate mongering, violent football fans.

You can dislike a decision, but seriously, no one was fucked over here. Everything was played honestly. Although I still think it's not that smart in the long run, if the player truly wanted to leave to get more playing chances, than that's it. It's over. He gets to play now, Utd get a fine addition to their squad and Chelsea gets 40 million (!!) for a player they don't even use.

I feel so naive for thinking Mata and Jose are going to work it out, that it was some kind of test for Juan and in the end he'll improve as a player and he'll be our most important player again...that we'll have our happy ending, but look where it all went. He's on verge of joining manure and about to have his Chelsea legacy wiped out just like that. It's especially painful for fans like me who he's won over right after his first game in the blue shirt. I was sure he's going to become a Chelsea legend and why not, he's the only player to be named POTY in his only two full seasons in the club. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

I'm not going to blame him or Jose for what's happened, I'll just try to move on and thank him for all the great moments, for the time when it looked like he was our only creative spark in front of goal, for his great contribution in the last two years when we had the greatest night in the history of the club, when we won the FA cup and the Europa League. I'll never forget his great goals like the brace against Spurs, his winner against manure at OT, his brilliants free kicks and set piece taking and all the great passes and through balls. His character was everything you'd want from a football player, such a modest, down to earth, likeable guy. I've always enjoyed reading his blog, but I'll probably unfollow him on facebook as I wouldn't be able to watch him getting attached to his new club and referring to them as "us".

In the last two years he's grown so much on me, he was extremely high on my super favourites list just behind the greatest legends of the club that are Lamps and JT so I guess this deserves to be up there next to the moments when it was painful to be a Chelsea fan. But in the end he's decided that's the best for his career and while I'd never support him joining United I'm gonna have to accept it. So if that was his wish, so be it.

So, adios, mi amigo. In my heart there'll always be JUAN Mata. The Chelsea one.

Juan%2BMata%2BFC%2BBayern%2BMuenchen%2Bv

Dude, you have a problem. You are the embodiment of what tv shows when they're talking about knuckle-dragging, hate mongering, violent football fans.

You can dislike a decision, but seriously, no one was fucked over here. Everything was played honestly. Although I still think it's not that smart in the long run, if the player truly wanted to leave to get more playing chances, than that's it. It's over. He gets to play now, Utd get a fine addition to their squad and Chelsea gets 40 million (!!) for a player they don't even use.

True true, I'm knee-jerking obviously and I'll get over it. It's just so hard to think that we've sold him to that scum.

Thank you for the memories Juan. It will be difficult being happy to see a player in a Man Utd shirt but considering the talent and type of person the man seems to be then I can just about manage it! I don't think blaming Mata/Mourinho/the club will do anything now other than bring about a hostile atmosphere normally reserved for the Liverpool forum :D

That corner for the Drogba equaliser. The goals against L'Arse, the double away at the spuds, the times I was amazed by his class and poise every time I saw him either away or home, and much much more. Juan Mata. Easily one of my favourite players to don a Chelsea shirt, even more incredible considering his time here is cut short. The fact that I can't even dislike him a little bit for joining United speaks volumes! Cheers for everything!!

Hope he gets included in the World Cup Squad. I know there is a mass of talent but there must be room for a little maestro!

115079695_chelsea_347792c.jpgmata-fk1.gifiLgHhw9r1eOEv.gif

Also, Man Utd, if you harm a hair on his head. I will find you. And I will kill you. (Sorry I couldn't resist!) :D

Onwards and upwards Chelsea!!!!!!!! :blue scalf:

You live in Sweden I guess, you're welcome to take a train to Denmark and come say it to my face, I'll pay the ticket. I'm fine with insults but if you're wishing me to die, I'll make sure you leave this earth before me.

Hahaha. Thanks for proving that you're an idiot.

Seriously people, lay off him. Juan Mata is one of the most cultured, intellectually curious footballers in the Premier League....

And he's got to live in Manchester. :philjones

His blog is going to be fucking boring from now on.

Monday - saw a canal.

Tuesday - went to the Trafford Centre

Wednesday - Ryan Giggs showed me his stick collection

Thursday - spent the morning playing catch with David De Gea - I won.

Friday - had a go on the boss's daughter....she smelt like Wilfred still....I miss the canal. :cry:

:lol:

This has got to be post of the month or something!

Will miss this little magician so fucking much,The link up play between Mata and Eden last season was a joy to behold.At the end of the day it was clear that he would be going sooner rather then later and the the only bad thing is that he is going to United but oh well.......

Good bye and good luck Mata :cry: :blue scalf: