Juan Mata

Severinb

I don't get why United would need mata? I doubt he would be played in the nr 10 role with Rooney/Kagawa there, they have far more issues with their wingers. but they will probably end up playing him on the wing which is one of the reason he has been struggling for us this season...Why spend £37m on a player you are going to play out of position?

So who's organizing the boycott if Mata is sold to United? Unless we get Rooney in return THIS MONTH then no way. None of this "give us Mata now and we'll let you have Rooney in the summer" bullshit that United fans are talking about.

Would be an absolute outrage if he's sold there without us getting anything in return other than cash.

ChelsTransferGossip@ChelsTransfer21s

Manchester United are closing in on a £37m move for Juan Mata (Telegraph)

Very tempting... but surely we cant sell, only if we get Rooney.

If we reject the bid, he should hand in a transfer request and force the move and guess what, I won't even be mad at him for it. he's too good to be rotting on the bench.he will find plenty of clubs where he would "fit" in the managers plan.

If we reject the bid, he should hand in a transfer request and force the move and guess what, I won't even be mad at him for it. he's too good to be rotting on the bench.he will find plenty of clubs where he would "fit" in the managers plan.

He wont fit Moyes.

With the return of Rooney +RVp, he going to play on the wings and with the emergence of Adan, I highly doubt they would do this (unless, its a board move)..

Also, what clubs do you speak of that would make Mata their number 1 option on their team?

I don't believe Mou would sell them Mata. However, the more I think about it, the more I'm convinced this could actually happen and it could be a genius move by Mourinho.

Hear me out guys:

First of all, from a strategic point of view, Mourinho has already stated he believes Manchester United are out of the title race, PLUS we won't be facing Mata + United again this season (seeing as Mata is cup-tied for the Champions League and we already played them twice in the EPL). So strengthening United with Mata would ONLY cause damage to our title rivals seeing as United still has to play Arsenal, Liverpool AND City.

Add to that the fact that Chelsea has to deal with its financial loss, Mata will want to be at a club where he can get minutes in order to be at the world cup and the fact that such deal could potentially make room for Rooney in the summer. On top of all of that, we would be getting 37 million for a player that has fallen to the category of bench warmer for Chelsea.

This deal makes so much sense in sooo many ways. I'm somewhat afraid to say this but,... I... hope the deal goes through.

Still love you Juan, I'm sorry.

I don't believe Mou would sell them Mata. However, the more I think about it, the more I'm convinced this could actually happen and it could be a genius move by Mourinho.

Hear me out guys:

First of all, from a strategic point of view, Mourinho has already stated he believes Manchester United are out of the title race, PLUS we won't be facing Mata + United again this season (seeing as Mata is cup-tied for the Champions League and we already played them twice in the EPL). So strengthening United with Mata would ONLY cause damage to our title rivals seeing as United still has to play Arsenal, Liverpool AND City.

Add to that the fact that Chelsea has to deal with its financial loss, Mata will want to be at a club where he can get minutes in order to be at the world cup and the fact that such deal could potentially make room for Rooney in the summer. On top of all of that, we would be getting 37 million for a player that has fallen to the category of bench warmer for Chelsea.

This deal makes so much sense in sooo many ways. I'm somewhat afraid to say this but,... I... hope the deal goes through.

But if so we will have to face a much stronger united next season that may well be up there fighting for the title.

He wont fit Moyes.

With the return of Rooney +RVp, he going to play on the wings and with the emergence of Adan, I highly doubt they would do this (unless, its a board move)..

Also, what clubs do you speak of that would make Mata their number 1 option on their team?

Why not let him rot on the bench then since he doesn't fit jose's style. if the rumour is true then no club in the world would be stupid enough to invest £37m on a player they don't intend to use as a no 1 option/regular starter. I'm not interested in debating where and how he would fit into a system yada yada same ole argument that has been recycled a billion times. Anyone club willing to spend that amount of money on a player obviously values the player highly to commit to such investment and will find a way to fit him into the starting eleven. It's simple really.

Hear me out guys:

The World does not end after this season mate...

Don´t forget that Mata to United may actually attract other players to come to their otherwise sinking ship. I don´t get you guys, those who says there are logical explanation behind all of this are forgetting that this is MANCHESTER UNITED and there shouldn´t be any sale from Chelsea whatsoever!

Why not let him rot on the bench then since he doesn't fit jose's style. if the rumour is true then no club in the world would be stupid enough to invest £37m on a player they don't intend to use as a no 1 option. I'm not interested in debating where and how he would fit into a system yada yada same ole argument that has been recycled a billion times.

If he hands in a transfer request as you said. Its going to be the same situation over there as well...

Fuck giving United Mata. Sign Mata, a decent centre midfield player and Coentrao and they'd be right on our heels again. We want United to do a Liverpool - they make too much money and we don't want them making Champions League this year so they can spend it all on proper players.