Juan Mata

Severinb

@ChelsTransfer

Juan Mata: "Sometimes I miss my home, my family, the quality of life in Valencia and having the beach close by. But I’m so happy here" #CFC

i don't know how credible this qoute,,but Is it every Spanish Player is homesick? no shock if in next 3 or 4 years he's sold to Madrid...

If he's sold anytime soon (which he won't be) we should add £10m onto whatever Bale goes for since he's a better player. Contributes much more to other aspects of play than Bale does.

These idiot journo's must have us confused with Spuds or Arse. Chelsea aren't a selling club.

If he's sold anytime soon (which he won't be) we should add £10m onto whatever Bale goes for since he's a better player. Contributes much more to other aspects of play than Bale does.

These idiot journo's must have us confused with Spuds or Arse. Chelsea aren't a selling club.

Bale won the young player and that other award but Mata didn't, so your arguement is invalid :Goober:

Oh gawd. Why are people associating Mata with homesickness all of a sudden? :doh:

If La Liga continue to be dominated by Real Madrid and Barcelona, then I don't see why Mata would want to go back there. Yes, trophies may come easy domestically in Spain but IIRC, he mentioned somewhere before that the competition isn't exactly strong and you don't get to test yourself at the highest level week in week out when there is a huge gap in quality between the top 2 teams and the rest.

@ChelsTransfer

Juan Mata: "Sometimes I miss my home, my family, the quality of life in Valencia and having the beach close by. But I’m so happy here" #CFC

i don't know how credible this qoute,,but Is it every Spanish Player is homesick? no shock if in next 3 or 4 years he's sold to Madrid...

Seriously, are you really reading so much into that quote and thinks he's homesick? It's normal for a player or heck, even just an ordinary human being to miss or thinking of home if he or she is working in another country etc but does that mean they are homesick? No.

Oh gawd. Why are people associating Mata with homesickness all of a sudden? :doh:

If La Liga continue to be dominated by Real Madrid and Barcelona, then I don't see why Mata would want to go back there. Yes, trophies may come easy domestically in Spain but IIRC, he mentioned somewhere before that the competition isn't exactly strong and you don't get to test yourself at the highest level week in week out when there is a huge gap in quality between the top 2 teams and the rest.

Seriously, are you really reading so much into that quote and thinks he's homesick? It's normal for a player or heck, even just an ordinary human being to miss or thinking of home if he or she is working in another country etc but does that mean they are homesick. No.

EXACTLY! :worship:

It is more than normal to miss home, specially when you move from a lovely warm beach city that is Valencia...

Not counting the food, language, culture, etc!

Regarding the 'Mourinho wants to sell Mata' Marca story...

David @davidjaca

Juan Mata story emerged around a week ago via Marca TV. It's not new, or in any way fresh news what's being said today.

Mata, day after story came out: "I don't know anything what has been said, they are rumours. Nobody from the club has told me anything"

Mata: "I'm not surprised though, it's silly season [re: transfers]. I'm calm, the club always transmitted confidence to me"

Chelsea are set to offer Juan Mata a new 5 year deal & increase his wages to £120,000/wk to ward off interest from 2 BIG European clubs #CFC

Dunno how true this is

Different with this....

@BarclaysBible

Chelsea have offered Juan Mata a new 5-year deal worth £150,000 per week. To be signed after end of Confederations Cup. (Sky Italia)