Juan Mata

Severinb

So he plays for United against Sunderland, and United had no clue how to break them down, so much for his sale being the only reason we drop points vs shit sides.

I really hope everytime we draw or lose to a longball park the bus team, that Mata's name will not be brought up as our savior again...

To be fair, seems isolated.. Most comments are telling OP he's being ridiculous :lol: & we've done it with with all our players at one point or another too.

To be fair, seems isolated.. Most comments are telling OP he's being ridiculous :lol: & we've done it with with all our players at one point or another too.

True.... However, when summer comes along, we shall see more of it..

TBH, I think Adan is better in the Man United setup.

The boy sure has deceptive speed and a fantastic cross on him.

If Van Gaal does come to United, Mata can kiss his starting role goodbye.

Yes he did a very good job here, helped us a lot and that's respected. I feel bad, not happy, for him because he is deep in a pit of shit right now and may be deeper next season. I simply can't understand why didn't he helped himself. Instead it's like he kicked away his luck relegating himself to MU. Never involve yourself to something that is already in bigger problems than yours.

You can not compare Mata playing with Hazard against Mata playing with Young thts why he wont have an impact at Man Utd, would hv had more impact for us with our more superior players (hazard tht is because Oscar is average at best)

Poor guy. Mistake to leave Chelsea. I think he would have had a chance next season. He just simply had to be patient. Now big problems for him if van Gaal signs.

I don't think so. It was never a case of biding his time, it was just a difference of ideology almost. Such differences can't be resolved, it was good for both parties.. Even Jose realised you can't have someone like Mata on the bench for the sake of it.

If LVG takes over United, he could possibly face the same problems that he had under Jose.

The Dutchman demands a lot from his players too.

But at the same time, he has always given his creative players some sort of leeway. He expects creativity from him number 10, Mourinho hasn't really put that as a priority that from our number 10 (Eden has been given the role as the prime playmaker).

The problem with Mata wasn't that he wasn't willing to work hard, it was that he wasn't being played in the right place. Mata out on the flanks is a no no, as we all know he's much better in the middle. How many times did Jose actually play him there? It is no coincidence that his best performances for us this season were the ones where he played in the middle (vs. Arsenal in the cup and when he came on against Tottenham earlier in the season). Mourinho didn't use him correctly at all.

I don't think so. It was never a case of biding his time, it was just a difference of ideology almost. Such differences can't be resolved, it was good for both parties.. Even Jose realised you can't have someone like Mata on the bench for the sake of it.

WILL Oscar Luiz and Eden be sitting next to each other all next season??

If a real legend like Mourinho isn't getting any 'respect' when people construct their posts, then you can be damn sure Mata doesn't deserve any.

why are you on the "mata" thread. please take a look at the mourinho thread.