Keisuke Honda

Term-X

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If rumours are true that Benay is going for a Modric deal, think Honda can play that Squad role well. Another option for a free kick taker as well as being a versatile midfeilder that can play multiple of role when needed. Defensive, offensive and a second striker - would be about 8 million as well.

If rumours are true that Benay is going for a Modric deal, think Honda can play that Squad role well. Another option for a free kick taker as well as being a versatile midfeilder that can play multiple of role when needed. Defensive, offensive and a second striker - would be about 8 million as well.

8 million?? You must be kidding. No chance. Last year AC Milan tried with £12 million, failed Barca € 14 million, failed. What makes you think Chelsea can get him with 8 million? There is a touch of arrogance or a lack of awareness about the world football, it seems. He is a key player for CSKA & the Japanese national team which was tagged as Barcelona of Asia duing the Asian Cup this year. I cannot really see that the current Chelsea squad is better than CSKA.

He scored a goal yesterday. Here is a clip. He palyed as a CMF, and dictated the tempo of the game after he came on in the 2nd half. CSKA depends a lot on his passing prowess and creativity for "decent" football.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKNEM71rbug

8 million?? You must be kidding. No chance. Last year AC Milan tried with £12 million, failed Barca € 14 million, failed. What makes you think Chelsea can get him with 8 million? There is a touch of arrogance or a lack of awareness about the world football, it seems. He is a key player for CSKA & the Japanese national team which was tagged as Barcelona of Asia duing the Asian Cup this year. I cannot really see that the current Chelsea squad is better than CSKA.

He scored a goal yesterday. Here is a clip. He palyed as a CMF, and dictated the tempo of the game after he came on in the 2nd half. CSKA depends a lot on his passing prowess and creativity for "decent" football.

Based upon previous reports of interest. 8 million £ = 15 million euro i think?

Do you regularly watch CSKA?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I know we are not linked with him, but considering he is available on a free transfer, I thought it would be prudent to discuss him in this topic. He had a very good game against the Italians last night - he'd definitely be a good signing for any Premier League team. Even us. Be interesting to see where he moves this summer.

I don't think he would want to come here. As you have said he could go to any team in the premier league. We are one of the few teams where he wouldn't get a starting spot. And i would assume there will be lots of people in for him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You