Keisuke Honda

Term-X

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a free transfer but he won't play for free. I think we'd be better off getting someone in we actually need and if we want some extra depth then either promote from within or get someone who would command a lower salary...if winning trophies and energy sapping pre-season tours every other year is not enough to satisfy the Asian market then screw the Asian market. with all due respect.

Dont actually think hes that good to be honest. Hes not bad but a bit overrated, especially because he played well against a tired looking and rather stupidly picked Italian team the other night. Don't see why Prandelli doesn't go back to playing 3-5-2 or play 4-3-3 as opposed to this crappy 4-3-2-1 with Aqulani plying as a fucking AM....

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, mate. No dissrespect. I accept your opinion. But just can't help my self,to type PHAhahahahahahahahahaahahhh Pajahahahahhahahahahaha

Not a problem, everyone has their own opinions. However, back then our midfield was so static that I rated Honda over every single one of them.

Sorry, mate. No dissrespect. I accept your opinion. But just can't help my self,to type PHAhahahahahahahahahaahahhh Pajahahahahhahahahahaha

I have a great idea!

Let's find loads of quotes from 18 months ago to make us look really clever and funny.

Tit.

I have a great idea!

Let's find loads of quotes from 18 months ago to make us look really clever and funny.

Tit.

That's a great Idea! I have one my self but i'll keep to my self because they are people here who can ban you for nothing just because you expressed yorswelf! So what if they are administrators. Big big issues! That references to Thor and hammer stuff. My, oh My never seen something more pitiful

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You