Keisuke Honda

Term-X

at some point probably has as all good players do,not recently tho that i know of..was just started by Tx to speculate..which is essentially what the paid sportswriters do every day in these "links"anyway..

What? you mean you are questioing their finely honed journalism skills ...whistling.gif

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honda was linked with Chelsea a couple years ago. This was when he played in the Dutch League and I remember Bruce Buck saying that the team was considering Honda as a prospect, like Sturridge and Matic I guess, but not as an immediate squad player.

If Chelsea sign him, it could turn out to be a hit or miss. IMO, he is much better than Park was when he signed for Man U. But, the reason Park manages is because he is a hard worker, and teams like Chelsea have struggled against him.

Honda isn't physically talented or super hard working. He probably doesn't have what it takes to play in the PL, but you never know.

One major concern about Honda if we do sign him is that from what I heard, he's a bit arrogant. He won't be able to find himself a spot in the first team any time soon, and that could be a problem.

Great player, really impressed during the World Cup.

Would be a good, cheap, signing.

Cheap? He won't leave for less then 10m believe me. Plus the wages in Russia are rediculous. In my opinion we don't need players higher then 10m on the bench, give the f*cking youth a chance!

Cheap? He won't leave for less then 10m believe me. Plus the wages in Russia are rediculous. In my opinion we don't need players higher then 10m on the bench, give the f*cking youth a chance!

Wage wise the club should enforce it's own wage-cap.

The baseline should be £60,000/year. With only up to 2 allowed over.

Sorry for comparing, as for me, he is like Park in Man. Utd, I am not really sure is he Chelsea type of football player...readthemessage.gif

Because they are from the same part of the world......

Honda is class, nothing like park. Park is a good player dont get me wrong but Honda is much better technically and is more attacking, i've actually seen this guy play and took notice unlike 90% of ppl posting about him who are either guessing or just have no idea who he id. He's an excellent footballer and is good enough to play for chelsea.

Edited by OllieCFC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You