Keisuke Honda

Term-X

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No where near where Chelsea should be, i've seen him playing for years in Holland. He was great in the second division, the second division, the second division of the Dutch competition the Eredivisie also known as the Mickey Mouse League. Guus would like to play with players like Christian Eriksen from Ajax, wich i compare to a player like Josh McEachran. He is no where near our standards or what our standards should be. I also think we won't see Yuri growing, he's too scared to make mistakes he gives to many balls back on Cole - Malouda always try to find an attacking option that's why i prefer Malouda. And Honda has high wages like every player in Russia, plus he has cost them 10m and they wont let him leave for less.

played dutch football for two years from the age of 20-22 including one season in the top flight of a poor dutch team,just so others who may not know that fact aren`t mislead by your claim of having watched him playing "for years" in dutch football.. could name countless amount of players that weren`t that great at 20-22 but became great players in time.

i said that he would make a good squad player,in part that was due to the fact that he can play multiple positions for us..has a lot of integrity and good work ethic if every person from asia i`ve known is anything to go by. seems like the kind of player who would still be fighting when we losing games,right up until the final whistle..can be part of a well oiled machine who is also capable of getting goals out of nothing by himself..i can`t say the same for some of our players in both those situations.

i wasn`t comparing Honda and McEachran as similar in style of play..just the fact that i believe they would be best suited to play the same position which is not always the same role. Honda can fill in in far more positions than any of our current squad members can (with Cork almost certainly gone). he`s not an all conquering world XI player but i`m not claiming that.

am surprised that with all the borderline offensive things i`ve said on here during the last year,that during that time you are the first person on TC who has ever given me Neg Rep and for something as mild as me rating players higher than you do. it`s been 13 years since i was a dutch citizen myself i guess i forgot how serious over trivial shit you guys can be.

He needs to be playing really well in the Russian League to be a Chelsea level player. Seeing how Zhirkov turned out, that's probably not a guarantee either. And if you read the article, he sounds like a whiner too. No thanks.

Sorry for comparing, as for me, he is like Park in Man. Utd, I am not really sure is he Chelsea type of football player...readthemessage.gif

I would say Honda is more gifted technically and offensively.

played dutch football for two years from the age of 20-22 including one season in the top flight of a poor dutch team,just so others who may not know that fact aren`t mislead by your claim of having watched him playing "for years" in dutch football.. could name countless amount of players that weren`t that great at 20-22 but became great players in time.

i said that he would make a good squad player,in part that was due to the fact that he can play multiple positions for us..has a lot of integrity and good work ethic if every person from asia i`ve known is anything to go by. seems like the kind of player who would still be fighting when we losing games,right up until the final whistle..can be part of a well oiled machine who is also capable of getting goals out of nothing by himself..i can`t say the same for some of our players in both those situations.

i wasn`t comparing Honda and McEachran as similar in style of play..just the fact that i believe they would be best suited to play the same position which is not always the same role. Honda can fill in in far more positions than any of our current squad members can (with Cork almost certainly gone). he`s not an all conquering world XI player but i`m not claiming that.

am surprised that with all the borderline offensive things i`ve said on here during the last year,that during that time you are the first person on TC who has ever given me Neg Rep and for something as mild as me rating players higher than you do. it`s been 13 years since i was a dutch citizen myself i guess i forgot how serious over trivial shit you guys can be.

I don't really care about reputation point, but it was a mistake and i already send Steve a PM about it. It was a misclick, and im not just sending it because your saying it ive alreadys end it yesterday to him. Now i gave you a rep point i also gave super frank one by accident. excusez moi!

I don't really care about reputation point, but it was a mistake and i already send Steve a PM about it. It was a misclick, and im not just sending it because your saying it ive alreadys end it yesterday to him. Now i gave you a rep point i also gave super frank one by accident. excusez moi!

ok dude,thanks for clearing that one up. onwards and upwards...

Has he actually been linked with us

at some point probably has as all good players do,not recently tho that i know of..was just started by Tx to speculate..which is essentially what the paid sportswriters do every day in these "links"anyway..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You