Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Guest justin_3d

Amazing.

I am speechless when i watch that.

Pure passion.

If this guy becomes good, oh my, he might become of a greater legend then my beloved Zola.

Wow didn't see that yet, cool..

"The only day that my parents at home will see me cry it will be when i play here"

and

"It would be a dream come true when i play here, i can make it"

and

"Over here i want to play, and i will make it happen, you'll see"

:)

Thanks for this.

i'm going to take a bet and say there is no other player in the world like him.

when i say that i mean he's an intelligent, level-headed and supremely talented guy who knows he's blessed and will do all he can to reach his dreams which are finally happening. a young guy with real motivation and love for the game and the club. i bet if we offered him 10k a week he would sign up asap. that video captures him in a way in which you'll be hard stretched to find any other player with his kind of talents showing such emotions for our club.

he will be, if not already, a massive fans favourite. nothing but respect for the guy and extremely happy for him.

Same as I think, not that cunt Oriol.

Sigh :doh:

--

As for the actual transfer:

Nice to see an end to this. Another young signing bodes will for our change in policy, whether or not he'll be a "heskey" or "drogba" remains to be seen, but there must be a good reason why Europe's top (including José's Real Madrid) were chasing his signature. Jury's out in that regard.

He's willing to wait for his chance which shows good character. It's convinced me Danny will play out wide, which I think we all predicted regardless of this transfer.

Lastly, are we now calling Gourlay a hero? :rolleyes:

Watching that video of his love for The Bridge and this club makes me more angry at some of the players last season showing no effort.

I could not honestly care if he turns into Dele Adebola now i can always forgive any flaws in abilty if the player has passion and works hard.

Watching that video of his love for The Bridge and this club makes me more angry at some of the players last season showing no effort.

I could not honestly care if he turns into Dele Adebola now i can always forgive any flaws in abilty if the player has passion and works hard.

Now if we can get a right footed winger. I will gladly take SWP back. We know he will go down the right flank & send in a cross. We have the headhunters to put the ball into the back of the net. I am no Notrodamus, but w/ this signing I see a Blue Domination of Footie on the Horizon. I am liking the young studs that we have in the waiting. Lukaku is one of the studs. I can't wait to see him run out there w/ Kakuta, Pizon, Danny Boy Sturridge, PVA. The list of names are endless. :D

I have never really rated lukaku in the past, i never have done, and he definitely can't jump into first team. But it seems he will be a part of our club and i'm glad to welcome him here, i do believe he can be a great player in the future. But anyone who thinks he can come here and walk into the team now that's just crazy.

Newsreports over here say it's a €12M deal that could go up to €20M depends on played games in EPL and CL.

His manager also confirmed he will not be loaned out (Anderlecht did try this in the end) and get a whole season to adapt to the EPL.