Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Now it is very interesting, assuming it will not be taken wings, it can be expected that Anelka, Sturridge, Kalou, Malouda and Benayoun will be people who will be striving in the wings, assuming that Anelka will not be sold the last time after almost certain transfer Lukaku. It will be interesting and where to hang himself Lukaku. Winter would be good if Drogba goes to the African Nations Cup, but then ..........

If nothing else at least there will be serious competition and no one can afford not to give everything

That makes our striker list too long.Shame since i think Sturridge will be leaving,he did so well and he is a amazing player.But having Drogba Torres Lukaku,Sturridge is way too much.

I hope he can play Sturridge as a winger.

This. Sturridge is filling the role Hulk played at Porto. Would really like Mata/De Bryne for our left wing next season; the amount of times I've lost my voice shouting at Malouda - I don't think my vocal cords can take it anymore.

wingers aren't needed ...we can use the "magic diamond " the Rhombus Rules

Never mind that dude, just think that Lukaku is now Drogba's successor!

Once Drogba leaves the club at an old age... Lukaku can step in and fill his boots.... Torres, Lukaku, Sturridge... come on, you have to say, that's not a bad set of strikers.

He is only being compared to Drogba becuase of his stength. He could easily be the next Carlton Cole.