Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Thanks for all the info you provided all this time. Hope you stick around even after he signs.

Thanks mate!! No problem by the way, i'm a real proud Belgian right now. One of the greatest prospects at my favorite foreign club!!! And this just two weeks after Courtois (altough he isn't playing for us this season (Genk and Cfc..)

I stay around here, but also a lot of time is going to the champman0102.co.uk forum :)

You know what. Let's not bother signing any young prospect! They all could be the next Carlton Cole or Emile Heskey. We should use Lampard, Drogba and co for the next twenty years. Because, every youth player has to be like the other youth players that we had that turned out not so great!

:rolleyes:

:goodpost:

Let's keep Anelka until we ween Champions League.

In June 2011, Anderlecht general manager Herman van Holsbeeck said that they were in talks with English Premier League side Chelsea regarding a possible transfer. "There is still a long way to go in the negotiations," he said. "We are indeed negotiating with Chelsea, but there are other clubs we are talking to. It could happen in the next half hour, it could take until 31 August - that is football. However, on 6 August 2011, Chelsea confirmed an agreement was reached with Anderlecht for the transfer of Lukaku. Lukaku has to now pass a medical and agree personal terms to complete his move.

Wiki :)

You know what. Let's not bother signing any young prospect! They all could be the next Carlton Cole or Emile Heskey. We should use Lampard, Drogba and co for the next twenty years. Because, every youth player has to be like the other youth players that we had that turned out not so great!

:rolleyes:

I agree, Lukaku could be the next Batman.

:541: Theres many beasts without brains (*HINT* Balotelli)

But a beast + brains = Lukaku

Saw this comment on youtube, got a good feeling in my stomach :D

On another note, how good are strikers going to be in Fifa :eyebrows: He was/is already a beast on Fifa 11

And Football Manager :D I missed out on him to Arsenal, damn