Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9087710/romelu-lukaku-insists-he-has-no-problems-with-chelsea-manager-jose-mourinho

"I've had Jose Mourinho as a coach for two months," he added. "Something special.

"He's building the foundations of an unbeatable machine again. We didn't have problems."

Lukaku found further respect for the Portuguese tactician after Mourinho received his request for Premier League football with understanding.

He went on to say: "He wanted me to stay and asked me why I wanted to leave.

"In some interviews my words were twisted, but the truth is that he accepted to let me leave.

"He did understand what I wanted. That's what I really appreciate in him."

"Am I getting ready for Chelsea next season?," he asked rhetorically. "Yes, why else would I have signed a contract for five years?

"I will return to Chelsea as one of the best strikers in the Premier League."

"I still want to become one of the best strikers in the world," he expressed. "I hope that you can put me in line with [Edinson] Cavani, [Zlatan] Ibrahimovic, [Robin] Van Persie, [Luis] Suarez and [Robert] Lewandowski in two years' time.

"I analyse them all. I look at their movements. The presence of Ibrahimovic, the left foot of Van Persie, the right foot of Cavani, the movement of Lewandowski and the dribbles of Suarez.

"He is that unpredictable. In three years of the Premier League I haven't seen anyone doing what he did."

He just keeps amazing me.. the effort he puts into being a better player, really really impressive.

Look like a decent striker that is suitable for teams just like Everton atm, no where near Chelsea quality. Really need to sort this out if he wants to make it here, by his age Aguero was scoring 25-30 goals per season for Madrid, Torres has been captained of his team, Rooney blasting it in for MU weekly. If he wants to be our no1 and eventually one of the best in the world, then now is the time to step up. Atm he just looks sulky without the ball.

Look like a decent striker that is suitable for teams just like Everton atm, no where near Chelsea quality. Really need to sort this out if he wants to make it here, by his age Aguero was scoring 25-30 goals per season for Madrid, Torres has been captained of his team, Rooney blasting it in for MU weekly. If he wants to be our no1 and eventually one of the best in the world, then now is the time to step up. Atm he just looks sulky without the ball.

Just so you know. In his first five years at Man Utd, Rooney made less PL goals (per season of course) than Lukaku in his year at West Brom. ;-)

Bullshit! Aguero at 20/21 had 17 league goals and in the following season had 12 league goals. Lukaku has got 8 PL from 13 league starts already and is way on course to get up to the 20 mark. Jesus Christ, he goes 5 games without scoring and all of a sudden he is not our quality. RVP had his dry spells last season and this season too but quality will always eventually show. When you are 20, playing every week because you are much better than the other strikers there it is natural for him to slack of a little. But get your facts right please because if you compare what Aguero done to Lukaku at the age of 19, while Lukaku was at WBA, you cannot compare the two. Lukaku got 17 league goals right last season at a much inferior team.

Find me proof to show Aguero done more than Lukaku at around the same age. And also many players in there 20's, like Drogba had not even been on the big stage and you are hear judging Lukaku at 20. Give him a break! He has been nothing short of excellent this season and is a big reason why they are up there with the likes of City, us, Arsenal and Liverpool.

Can't even believe you had one person like your post, let alone bloody 3! Sorry your post is absolute rubbish and untrue.

He is showing signs every season that he is going to be a world class striker and he is getting better and better!

Bullshit! Aguero at 20/21 had 17 league goals and in the following season had 12 league goals. Lukaku has got 8 PL from 13 league starts already and is way on course to get up to the 20 mark. Jesus Christ, he goes 5 games without scoring and all of a sudden he is not our quality. RVP had his dry spells last season and this season too but quality will always eventually show. When you are 20, playing every week because you are much better than the other strikers there it is natural for him to slack of a little. But get your facts right please because if you compare what Aguero done to Lukaku at the age of 19, while Lukaku was at WBA, you cannot compare the two. Lukaku got 17 league goals right last season at a much inferior team.

Find me proof to show Aguero done more than Lukaku at around the same age. And also many players in there 20's, like Drogba had not even been on the big stage and you are hear judging Lukaku at 20. Give him a break! He has been nothing short of excellent this season and is a big reason why they are up there with the likes of City, us, Arsenal and Liverpool.

Can't even believe you had one person like your post, let alone bloody 3! Sorry your post is absolute rubbish and untrue.

He is showing signs every season that he is going to be a world class striker and he is getting better and better!

True, i checked his numbers and it was bollocks. The only reason I didn't react is because the belgian fanboy or Lukaku FC shit always happens when we post.

Thanks for calling that bluff.