Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Loaning him out was the dumbest decision. Some might say they he'll come back a better player, but we needed him this season. He'd be getting starts in this team.

Loaning him out wasn't the dumbest decision for me, it was not making him number one

We're the laughing stock of the Premier League, Mourinho complaining about the lack of strike force whilst we have this guy smashing them away for Everton who'll probably be above us in the league come Christmas. Couldn't make it up.

Lukaku played a few games for Chelsea and didn't do well. The penalty he missed against Bayern crushed his morale and he asked the manager to be loaned again because he didn't feel ready for the job. The manager looked at the squad and saw Torres, Ba and Etoo coming in. I'm sure you Einsteins all foresaw Ba and Etoo would be a flop and knew it would be a mistake to loan Lukaku, right?

Had we not loaned Lukaku and Ba/Etoo actually delivered as they were supposed to, this season we would have an unhappy kid on the bench angry because he neither gets playing time, nor was he given the loan he asked for.

Yes, it was a mistake to loan Lukaku. But at the time it actually seemed quite reasonable.

Lukaku played a few games for Chelsea and didn't do well. The penalty he missed against Bayern crushed his morale and he asked the manager to be loaned again because he didn't feel ready for the job. The manager looked at the squad and saw Torres, Ba and Etoo coming in. I'm sure you Einsteins all foresaw Ba and Etoo would be a flop and knew it would be a mistake to loan Lukaku, right?

Had we not loaned Lukaku and Ba/Etoo actually delivered as they were supposed to, this season we would have an unhappy kid on the bench angry because he neither gets playing time, nor was he given the loan he asked for.

Yes, it was a mistake to loan Lukaku. But at the time it actually seemed quite reasonable.

I think if the supposed loan offer from West Ham came in for Ba, and that our demands for his loan wasn't so high, Lukaku would be second choice striker and/or would have been able to break into the team. I think that because Romelu wanted to go out in loan forced Jose to stop the hand if West Ham was the only club wanting to loan, or not wanting to strengthen a rival with Arsenal wanting to take Ba.

Either way, there was some communication between Lukaku and Jose which resulted in his loan move due to what happened at the SuperCup - either, like said, Lukaku's morale was shattered or he didn't think his role would be as what he hoped came the start of the season due to the arrival of Etto'o, imo he was the second choice before the SC after Torres as Ba is third now.

Today, I read Lukaku could be a part of a deal with Atletico for Costa. I know, rumors are flying high, but I hope it isn´t true.

Why would Chelsea buy an unproven striker from La Liga if Lukaku is ready to play for Chelsea soon ?

This Lukaku must be laughing wholeheartedly, these days. He pops goals at Everton, meanwhile the 3 duds are struggling at Chelsea.

it also seems reasonable to let Matic leave for about 3 million and try to get him back for 30 million. to get rid of Borini ,,,and ...and ....

No, it seemed like classic Chelsea to loan out a hungry kid who has earned a chance and instead go with a 32 year old shirt-seller.

Exactly..he's a hungry kid looking to make an impact, he wants to score goals...

Out of our current strikers, none of them look like they want to prove a point....

Eto'o has already achieved everything with Barca and Inter...Torres' best form is long gone and Ba just isn't good enough to lead the line for a club like Chelsea

I just hope we can start next season with Lukaku and (insert name of new striker) as our main options upfront.

:wank2:

I'm fucking sure everyone was expecting Eto'o to bang 30 goals this season.

And Ba was already a fan favorite

Please keep this kind of thinking to yourself no one expected anything from Eto'o/Ba/Torres it's why we were fucking surprised Lukaku was allowed to go on loan. It's why we were suprised Torres who scored 1 goals in the EPL second half of last season was ahead of Luakaku in the pecking order.

It takes a fucking genius to figure out Eto'o is a stop gap and Ba hasn't done much since joining while Torres is the biggest flop in the EPL.

if he would got the service he would definitly had scored yesterday

but the service from midfield to striker was poor

their midfield was selfish

Despite Barkley's talents he isn't really a playmaker yet. Holds onto the ball far too long at times and lacks vision.

if he would got the service he would definitly had scored yesterday

but the service from midfield to striker was poor

their midfield was selfish

Lukaku was in for a sure goal too but Mirallas took the shot selfishly.

I really hate Mirallas. He just comes off like a douche

Why would Chelsea buy an unproven striker from La Liga if Lukaku is ready to play for Chelsea soon ?

Perhaps because he likes to run his mouth and it's clear from past interviews that Mourinho is not liking that.

I also hope it doesn't happen, but it wouldn't surprise me tbh. Nor would it surprise me if it was Mata in exchange for Diego Costa.

Perhaps because he likes to run his mouth and it's clear from past interviews that Mourinho is not liking that.

I also hope it doesn't happen, but it wouldn't surprise me tbh. Nor would it surprise me if it was Mata in exchange for Diego Costa.

I have no idea what makes you think Lukaku likes to " run his mouth " as you eloquently put it here.

The only one I know who is the biggest mouth is Jose, by far, nobody even come close to him.