Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

I feel it's been discussed before but what's the likelihood that we could bring him back in January?

Might happen but as someone said on the last page, he'd have more pressure on him to succeed and score goals here compared to at West Brom. Plus why would he want to come back in January, West Brom are above us? :Goober:

Na hes guaranteed more minutes at WBA, keep him there unless we can offer him at least 70-75 minutes of first time game time each week which we cant because the waiter will keep picking Floppes

Well that guy is from Sunderland, which explains a lot. They're still stuck in the early 80s up there.

Sunderland is close to Hartlepool ...During the Napoleonic wars a ship was wrecked and a monkey was washed ashore ..

The locals hung it thinking it was a French spy

I honestly don't like what he's been saying about a possible recall. It's good to be driven, but he is on loan, and I bet Chelsea still pay for at least some of his wages.

http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/chelsea-loan-striker-keen-to-avoid-stamford-bridge

I honestly don't like what he's been saying about a possible recall. It's good to be driven, but he is on loan, and I bet Chelsea still pay for at least some of his wages.

http://www.givemefoo...stamford-bridge

When asked about leaving in the January transfer window he said: "I don't think about the option. I am very happy to be here for one year,"

he told the Express and Star.

"Hopefully, this season will end very well and we will see what happens in the future.

After January, I am sure I will be at West Brom. I am very happy to know that in my head. 'Hopefully, I will do well for the rest of the season.'

The former Anderlecht striker added: 'I don't think things will change (after Benitez's appointment). I think he has his plans and I am happy with the team here.

'If I focus too much on Chelsea it wouldn't be good for me, so I will focus on being here.

'In my head, I am here for a year and it has to be clear I am here for a year and not for six months.'

Actually he's saying the right words? There isn't a negative word about Chelsea in the article?

Actually he's saying the right words? There isn't a negative word about Chelsea in the article?

Agreed. Lukaku didn't say anything wrong, the stupid writer is putting words in his mouth.

Look at this quote from the article: "On loan Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku says he has no intentions of returning to Stamford Bridge from his loan spell with West Brom in January."

Except he didn't... Misleading journalism sucks.

Recall this man already!