Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

I don't think he should be a starter yet.

Give him another sub cameo, especially since they will be playing Everton.

And Everton ain't no pug team.

This time bring him a bit earlier in the second half.

And then after that give him a starting 11 if he does good against Everton.

do u expect everton to be losing to wba after 60 mins? lukaku is playing good because he is been anle to run at the defenders instead of trying to break down a defense. against pool wba was 1-0 with a man up and today they were 0-0 against a very desperate tottenham team. so for lukaku's sake i would want him to start against everton. also he has deserved it.

He had an instant impact on the game and WBA performance. He deserves to be in their starting eleven! He is helping Chelsea even though he is wearing a different shirt!

This is what I've said - tactical loans, helps us take points off other teams with our players :)

I think Man City first started it with their squad of 100 players ;)

Skinned the Liverpool defense and score, completely destroyed the spuds, and that's just in the first two matches of the season!

If he performs similarly against Arsenal and the Mancs he'll be welcomed back to Stamford Bridge a hero.

Didn't feature tonight which hints for a start against everton! I look forward to it. he deserves to start and get atleast 60mins on the pitch and everton are looking good so will be a test for him.

Can't wait till next season when he links up with the likes of hazard.

Didn't feature tonight which hints for a start against everton! I look forward to it. he deserves to start and get atleast 60mins on the pitch and everton are looking good so will be a test for him.

Can't wait till next season when he links up with the likes of hazard.

He had a knock on training. Uncertain for the next match :angry:

http://www.demorgen.be/dm/nl/998/Voetbal/article/detail/1492637/2012/08/29/Romelu-Lukaku-sukkelt-met-lichte-enkelblessure.dhtml?utm_source=RSSReader&utm_medium=RSS

The above article (in Dutch) says he should be able to play saturday against Everton and since Wales and Croatia are after that game I guess it's nothing too bad... Fingers crossed, people! No use in directly expecting the worst!