Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Ahh aaah...Bevis Lukaku scored on a header last week vs. L'puke

Yeah he was by himself.

But he is not imposing over another player to win a header.

Like when the goalie kicks the ball, and he can header the ball or control the ball.

Guess he needs to work that in WBA in the coming seasons.

Yeah he was by himself.

Like when the goalie kicks the ball, and he can header the ball or control the ball.

That is the beauty of this loan...I am sure Clarky has told him as much. Yes, I was against him going on loan, but that was before Clark was the gaffer @ West Brom. Also, I wouldn't mind him going to Brighton to be w/ Gus Poyet, another ex-Blue that was good w/ the ball on his head. Remember the kid is only 19 years old. Let him grow & get some experience.

That is the beauty of this loan...I am sure Clarky has told him as much. Yes, I was against him going on loan, but that was before Clark was the gaffer @ West Brom. Also, I wouldn't mind him going to Brighton to be w/ Gus Poyet, another ex-Blue that was good w/ the ball on his head. Remember the kid is only 19 years old. Let him grow & get some experience.

Well that's what I always wanted.

As I said, what piss me of here was people counting on Lukaku and KDB as regular team starters for a whole season in the Chelsea team.

Ridicules, as they are not good enough for Chelsea.

Let them go out on loan and prove themselves that they are good enough to be starting material for this club.

If Lukaku and KDB keep it up, then in two season we might see them being starter at Chelsea.

Well that's what I always wanted.

As I said, was piss me of here was people counting on Lukaku and KDB as regular team starters for a whole season in the Chelsea team.

Ridicules, as they are not good enough for Chelsea.

Let them go out on loan and prove themselves that they are good enough to be starting material for this club.

If Lukaku and KDB keep it up, then in two season we might see them being starter at Chelsea.

I never saw Lukaku as a starter...ok maybe vs lower opposition. Torres has to be the main man, but what striker do we have w/ power in the middle? I true #9? I think that is the only reason why CFC defeated Barca last year. They don't have a true power forward. Its all about finesse w/ them.

Long had a good match last week. Also he was a cog @ West Brom last season. I can see why Lukaku is coming off the bench.

Yeah, I get why he didn't get the start today. But he played two very good 25 minutes now. And if you read this (http://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?topic=8746.msg181956#msg181956) you know enough. :)

Yeah he was by himself.

In Anderlecht they were aware of his weaknesses.

But every time they tried to train his "jump skills'' ("detente" they say over here) he had troubless with his tendons @ the knee area. Thats one of the reasons they put him on a diet to loose some weight (read as muscles)

I don't think he should be a starter yet.

Give him another sub cameo, especially since they will be playing Everton.

And Everton ain't no pug team.

This time bring him a bit earlier in the second half.

And then after that give him a starting 11 if he does good against Everton.

Yeah, I get why he didn't get the start today. But he played two very good 25 minutes now. And if you read this (http://westbrom.com/...81956#msg181956) you know enough. :)

after reading some of those reactions, I am freakin' jealous that he isn't doing that for us :angry: