Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

He was a handful but didn't get the ball enough - sadly for Brom they had injury troubles so they couldn't really bring on a fresher midfielder so mostly when Lukaku got the ball he was isolated, with no one to lay it off to.

This is taking the p*** from a Chelsea fan's/Lukaku's point of view. West Brom get a talented player on loan from the "Champions of Europe"... yes. Odemwingie is banned for 3 games, in his absence Lukaku bags the winner at home against Reading then is subbed for the game against Aston Villa and also today, WTF? Annoys me to bits, I would prefer he comes back to us in January and add amongst to the firepower we have already, thinking that we can do with another striker.

I think its better for Lukaku to stay there... more match experience for him compared to staying with us.

Lukaku has several attributes to improve on.. his first touch, positioning and 1-on-1 situations...

It is just a matter of time when we regret this loan deal.Torres can't start all the time and Sturridge is still injured.We left ourselfs with only one recognized CF,Lukaku would have a lot more playing time than last season if he stayed with Didier leaving.This move was perhaps the only one our board made that was bad since this summer was pure class in the department on signings.

It is just a matter of time when we regret this loan deal.Torres can't start all the time and Sturridge is still injured.We left ourselfs with only one recognized CF,Lukaku would have a lot more playing time than last season if he stayed with Didier leaving.This move was perhaps the only one our board made that was bad since this summer was pure class in the department on signings.

We can recall him in Jan if need be. Clarky will work w/ us. Remember he is CFC too.

We can recall him in Jan if need be. Clarky will work w/ us. Remember he is CFC too.

I wasn't aware that option was available.I thought it was a year long loan.

Indeed he has a recall option.. But don't think we will use it, Falcao it is for january :)

Hmm, spend around £2m (estimate) to bring Lukaku, a decent striker, if we're in a striker crisis back, or splash £45m+ on Falcao and disregard the fact we still have Torres, Sturridge and Lukaku waiting in the wings, let me guess what the wisest choice is?

Hmm, spend around £2m (estimate) to bring Lukaku, a decent striker, if we're in a striker crisis back, or splash £45m+ on Falcao and disregard the fact we still have Torres, Sturridge and Lukaku waiting in the wings, let me guess what the wisest choice is?

Neither!

Sign Pikachu! Heard he as thunder bolt of a shot in him!