Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

He is not the first or the last young fella to go to a big european club and warm the bench. Needs to shut the fuck up, put his head down, train hard and take his chances when they are given to him. To be honest, i can see this bloke become a waste of space. They were comparing him to Drogba 2 years ago. I wouldn't compare him to Heskey..

I agree with you Gordon, nothing this player has done has impressed me one bit. He is still acting his age, a kid, just expecting to start games over Torres, Sturridge and Drogba when he was here. I doubt he will start over the strikers currently at West Brom. And even if he does, this is his last chance to change my mind about him.

Maybe I do have high expectations, but for £18 million, I should have.

Dutch national squad manager Louis Van Gaal praises Lukaku for his game against the Netherlands.

"We started a lot better at the second half which led to scoring two early goals. We were controlling the game quiet well until Belgian fought their way back in the game. I also think this had a lot to do with 'Lukaki' (I kid you not... he really said Lukaki :) ) who came on the pitch as a subsitute. He physical strength really caused a lot of problems for our defensive duo and the belgians started to create more chances. In the end scoring 3 more goals in 7 minutes."

I'm torn between desire for Livershit to fail under Rogers and my want for them to score so WBA would need to bring on another striker in the second half

Im sure he will get some time, even if WBA is winning. Having someone like him with some fresh powers coming in at the end of the game will really help their counter attacking play.