Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romelu_Lukaku#West_Bromwich_Albion

West Bromwich Albion

On 10 August 2012, Lukaku joined Premier League club West Bromwich Albion on a loan deal. He then became a slave salesman and got married to queen Victoria the second and become king.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

But Belgium doesnt really have any good strikers. If he starts getting some 1st team football he will reatain that spot easily.

Hopefully, I still remember when he scored 2 goals for the NT when he was at 16, thought he was going to be a WC striker, I still am hopeful for him

Hopefully, I still remember when he scored 2 goals for the NT when he was at 16, thought he was going to be a WC striker, I still am hopeful for him

Yeah, when he threw away Russias defenders like they were kids :) Thats the way we should use him!

West Brom have sold Simon Cox to Nottingham Forest. Good to see them making room for Lukaku but imo they should still be looking to sell at least one more, Long or Odemwingie preferably.

yeah and hopefully lukaku will get more playing time than mceachran did at the sydney swans

First of all...WTF this is not AFL. Secondly, there is an EDIT button at the bottom right hand corner of your post meaning if you forgot to add something to your post you can edit it rather than post 2, 3, 4 times in a row...

ROMELU LUKAKU’S PARTING SHOT AT CHELSEA

The Belgium striker, an £18 million buy from Anderlecht last summer, made only 12 appearances and started just one Premier League game last season.

Lukaku, 19, has joined West Brom on a year-long loan and said: “I couldn’t see myself staying at Chelsea.

“I sacrificed a year of my career with them and didn’t want to put up with it any more. I am relieved to have found a solution.

“On the first day of pre-season I told the manager I wanted to leave.

“I got sick of watching the others from the bench. I lost my hunger for the game over the past year and wasted my time.

“Last season I was in the reserves alongside a young lad who had barely turned 15 and I asked myself what I was doing there.”

http://www.express.co.uk/football/view/339875

--------------

Hyped up Belgium that is as bad as Heskey, and he want to be a starter?

Ha, he is having a laugh!

Yeah, the original Belgian interview is different. There he just says that just wouldn't do another year like last year (which is normal I guess) and that, despite RDM trying to convince him to stay, he made up his mind to go on loan so he could play week in, week out.

He just says that 'Chelsea turned out wrong for me', but that he did 'learn a lot, but also lost a year'. He continues to say: 'with all respect, it's not fun to play with the reserves'.

Then he talks about his loan and that it was better for him to go to a club outside London. Steve Clarke phoned him while he in was in the USA and since then he made the decision he wanted to go WBA for a year.

Oh, c'mon. You can't expect him to shut up when he just announced a loan to another team and gets to a bunch of journalist in Belgium because he is on international duty. He didn't say anything wrong or disrespectful towards Chelsea.

The point is still that he should shut the hell up.

I actually like a bit of character, personality in a young player. He likes to speak up. Now..once he improves his technique/overall game, he'll be able to let his feet do all the talking.