Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Football Agent 007@EPLAgent007

Lukaku is at the WBA training ground finalising his loan move. (via@aidansweeney_)

I don't know if it's a good idea.. They have Rosenberg, Long and Odemwingie. I think he could play more at Sunderland or at Wigan, but I wish him the very best.

This could go the way of Sturridge or the way of Kakuta, I desperately hope it's the former.

Playing regularly in the Premier League should bring on his game leaps and bounds, he has everything you need to be a world class striker. The power, the speed, the presence it's just the technical ability and composure that need brushing up on but that can only come with playing week in week out at a competitive level. I think West Brom have a potential gem on their hands, hopefully he does well for them this season and hopefully this proves to be a big step in his career, as early as it is in his career I feel that this loan is a pivotal moment for him as a Chelsea player. I think he will succeed.

All the best to the guy. I really, really want to see him being our big number nine one day. I am always overwhelmed by his dedication towards Chelsea and his pure desire to play for this particular club.

To me he looks like one of these "straight from the heart" sort of guys, which I'd like to see in football. (Unlike the "Steven Gerrard fuckface")

Romelu just has to get some minutes at West Brom. Hopefully West Brom can be to Lukakus what Bolton was to Sturridge.

Should be good for him to work with Clarkey as well.

Very happy for him. Hope he performs well, I'm sure he will. West Brom is a great team too, so if he can get a lot of playing time, he'll be playing for a proper mid-table side and under a good coach as well. He's gotta take this opportunity and make the most of it, and I'm sure he will, he has the right attitude.