English Riots

Rubber bullets

This situation typifies the English people. Low life young scumbags who dropped out of school at the age of 16 and never had a job are burning and looting shops in London. Not only the young, it's the adults aswell, they all think violence is the only answer and think their massive sick cunts because they drink beer till they end up in hospital and kick peoples heads in for fun. It's the English mentality. The English people really are cowards. No wonder Spain is more attractive in both Footballing & social terms. (And their women are actually look decent). I'll probably get -rep (Zolayes or Madmax come into mind) but meh.

so you feel these scum are TYPICAL English ...You have printed something which deserves to be negative repped ..its RACIST..How long have you

lived in England to have developed such a hatred of us. Ive heard of Pommie bashing but has the decline of your cricket team hurt you so

much

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The victim was predictably described in unflattering terms. In the earliest articles the Telegraph reported that on the night that Duggan was killed they were informed by "police sources" that the dead man was a "well-known gangster" who had been under surveillance by officers investigating gun crime in a preplanned operation in Tottenhan Hale – the implication of "gangster" being that he was not worthy of public sympathy and may well have met a violent end in any event.

He was shot for a reason. Drug dealing gangster low life scum.

These riots in the western "democratic" world have so many similarities that after observing them for a certain amount of time you aren't shocked by what is happening and have to think beyond simply restoring "order".

I am surprised the army hasn't been called in on the streets.

All these Rioters are low life scumbags who move in gangs and have found this as an opportunity to loot the property of hardworking men and women.

This is an ideal opportunity for cops to reduce their numbers in half.

This situation typifies the English people. Low life young scumbags who dropped out of school at the age of 16 and never had a job are burning and looting shops in London. Not only the young, it's the adults aswell, they all think violence is the only answer and think their massive sick cunts because they drink beer till they end up in hospital and kick peoples heads in for fun. It's the English mentality. The English people really are cowards. No wonder Spain is more attractive in both Footballing & social terms. (And their women are actually look decent). I'll probably get -rep (Zolayes or Madmax come into mind) but meh.

racist.

i suppose that everything is perfect in Australia then is it. Everyone stays at school until 18, drink orange juice because it is good for them and are the bravest people in the world. Spain in social terms is by no means perfect as well. (1/4 spanish btw). Racism is a huge problem there, they are in financial mess as well. Why don't you go and support Real Madrid and join a Spanish sports forum if we are all such disgusting people in England.

These riots in the western "democratic" world have so many similarities that after observing them for a certain amount of time you aren't shocked by what is happening and have to think beyond simply restoring "order".

Could you elaborate more on what exactly you are trying to say?

It could rise. They have not checked all of the burnt out flats yet to see if everyone got out safely. :(

Was watching few videos there soecialy the one where the guy was beaten and then robbed. Would love the cop to put a bullet in the head of that thug.

I was talking to one of my friends from up in Tottenham yesterday. He's moved out of these rough areas where the rioting started but still has people in that area. He told me this year alone.. 75% of funding was cut to these poor areas. That youth centres, swimming pools and generally other extra curricular activities shut down.

Yeah we all say "school" is the answer. But what if schools not the answer? Not everyone is academic. So where's the other solutions? Where were the apprenticeships, the training, the guidance? Nowhere, because there was no money for that. Meanwhile that same government, wasted millions of pounds flying into foreign countries to mess with their country. I wonder how much that cost them.

Do I condemn the burning of houses? Yes of course I do. But there's a deeper issue than "bored kids" here.

I find this status someone put up, quite humorous in an ironic way:

"Would it be ok for an Arab leader to wage war on England now..saying that it's a broken country that needs fixing?"

I don't believe there is any excuse for this. I appreciate what you are saying and it is indeed a valid argument. I agree with you that Britain's major problem is its desire to aid other countries instead of ensuring its own house is in order first. However there can be denying that this is simply the offspring of intolerance and ignorance, and I believe there is no excuse for the violence and destruction.

Two years of national service ought to do the trick as far as I'm concerned.

Could you elaborate more on what exactly you are trying to say?

Most of the reactions I've seen in the last few days are those of shock, disbelief, sadness, fear and less frequently rage. Since I'm neutral to whatever the conflicting sides are and largely a stranger to UK politics I can't feel any of those feelings after having researched the Paris riots and most importantly witnessed and suffered from similar scenes in Greece . On the other hand such riots provide ground for a sociopolitical analysis on the reasons European countries with vast differences come to this, it doesn't take much to realize it's more than bored brats and thugs let loose.

I don't believe there is any excuse for this. I appreciate what you are saying and it is indeed a valid argument. I agree with you that Britain's major problem is its desire to aid other countries instead of ensuring its own house is in order first. However there can be denying that this is simply the offspring of intolerance and ignorance, and I believe there is no excuse for the violence and destruction.

Two years of national service ought to do the trick as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks for at least listening to my point!

And I do agree. While I stand by my point, I do agree with everyone in saying this is a really stupid way to go about because they make things worse for themselves and everyone else. These kids don't have the agenda I'm talking about, obviously, but I think it's still one to be addressed. Ed Miliband kind of referred to what I was talking about,

"The issue of deeper underlying causes of some of the activity that we have seen, of why people indulge in this criminal behaviour, is something that, of course, needs to be looked at,"

We'll see as to how far he'll go through with this claim.

with 16,000 police on the streets tonight im hoping it will begin to come to a end . if you think that they only have around 500 - 1000 tops police on for a category a game such as the Manchester City v United at wembley for 90,000 people . im not sure how many rioters are out on the streets but the im hoping the police must be pretty confident about the rioter to police ratio today .

Guest justin_3d

http://www.facebook....850851

Unbelievable.

They were breaking into peoples houses last night as well. It's worrying knowing it's all so close.

Was looking at some of the videos, and to tell you the truth, i don't think this might be bad as if that where to happen in NYC.

Some of the people over there are polite, Brooklyn....you get your ass shot!

Those English boys that try to act so hard core, would be crying over here!

Anyways it sucks this is happening over there. But it might be a thing to consider for people to be prepared over in NYC. Cause if that happen over there in London, and has been that bad, how much worse over in NYC???

Was looking at some of the videos, and to tell you the truth, i don't think this might be bad as if that where to happen in NYC.

Some of the people over there are polite, Brooklyn....you get your ass shot!

Those English boys that try to act so hard core, would be crying over here!

Anyways it sucks this is happening over there. But it might be a thing to consider for people to be prepared over in NYC. Cause if that happen over there in London, and has been that bad, how much worse over in NYC???

Unfortunately i think to many English boys try to model themselves on the behavior of some of the more negative parts of the African American Culture they so long to be a part off in parts of the U.S .