English Riots

Rubber bullets

Guest justin_3d

Your point is?

That in Greece they used tear gas and water canons, right?

So they should also use this.

Bullet should always be the last option.

Martial Law you give total control to the military, and that is not what Military is for.

Military can help, combine with the police. But don't give them full control.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so sad that the things people have worked for,their bussinesses and all have been dystoryed...and when the rioting does die down money that could've been used elsewhere have to be used to prepare damages it is pathetic.Some people are complete and utter scum

The very discussion of ways to oppressively end this whatever the cost is repulsive.

How fucked up must you be to conceder Martial Law a solution?

So they should also use this.

Bullet should always be the last option.

Martial Law you give total control to the military, and that is not what Military is for.

Military can help, combine with the police. But don't give them full control.

No way Justin.

Just like Kostas said, to deal with this in a oppressive manner would be the worst thing this country could do. We can all agree the riot is out of hand, but to consider marshall law is not an option, I never want to see it in my life time.

These are just kids, you do have to remember that. And they're coming from the poorest areas in London!

So they should also use this..

Using tear gas in normal in pretty much every demonstration in this country. It's regular day-to-day stuff and wasn't used as a special measure in the December 2008 unrest.

Besides, where have I said anything to support the practices used in Greece?

Guest justin_3d

No way Justin.

Just like Kostas said, to deal with this in a oppressive manner would be the worst thing this country could do. We can all agree the riot is out of hand, but to consider marshall law is not an option, I never want to see it in my life time.

These are just kids, you do have to remember that. And they're coming from the poorest areas in London!

Water canon and tear gas is oppressive?

Is to move them away from looting.

And when have i said Marshall law is an option?

Jesus you guys are worse then Daily Mail putting words i never said! :lol:

Guest justin_3d

Using tear gas in normal in pretty much every demonstration in this country. It's regular day-to-day stuff and wasn't used as a special measure in the December 2008 unrest.

Besides, where have I said anything to support the practices used in Greece?

And who mention about you supporting the practices used in Greece?

I just was putting that it was a great form to control riot without using violence.

Water canon and tear gas is oppressive?

Is to move them away from looting.

And when have i said Marshall law is an option?

Jesus you guys are worse then Daily Mail putting words i never said! :lol:

I thought you were arguing for that point? If you're not, my mistake (<- Now that's something Daily Fail would never do :lol: )

Also, the legal backlash over tear-gas is very iffy in this country. Though it could be appropriate in an adult riot, have to remember these are kids and it could be very harmful for them. Water Cannons are an option in protests where they're trying to move people away from an area, but since this is so spread out, it would be ineffective.

Guest justin_3d

Because it is used in Greece?

Is that even an argument?

It was used in Greece, Egypt and other places.

It's a form to control riot without violence!

Guest justin_3d

I thought you were arguing for that point? If you're not, my mistake (<- Now that's something Daily Fail would never do :lol: )

Also, the legal backlash over tear-gas is very iffy in this country. Though it could be appropriate in an adult riot, have to remember these are kids and it could be very harmful for them. Water Cannons are an option in protests where they're trying to move people away from an area, but since this is so spread out, it would be ineffective.

Nope, Martial Law is never an option.

If you have to use the military, then let it be in a joint mission with the local police. As back up for any mission they are doing.

Military generals are not trained for urban crowd control, even less soldiers.

But I was just saying Water canons and tear gas was an option, however like you said, it's so spread out it's useless.

I guess the only option left here is that the politics have to come and talk. Like say they will put in prison this guy that shot this kid, and maybe do some reform.

Guest justin_3d

Send them all back to fucking Africa/Asia. Should never have let them in in the first place, scumbags.

Now this is a racist comment.

its all kicking off in manchester the scum have forced their way into the arndale centre , anybody saying its due to their beloved youth club closing couldn't be more wrong . They have seen the opportunity to gain expensive material gooods .