English Riots

Rubber bullets

Dear oh dear, you really have some issues dont you ? Making a lot of presumptions starting personal abuse. Riots are an expression of anger -something you obviously will never feel, as in middle age you check your share portfolio as they go down the pan, and your haemorroids get bigger Oh wait, thats why you're having a tissy fit now, the economic collapse hahaha!! Go wank over your William hague pin up

Riots are normally an expression of anger against an OPPRESSIVE regime .. Thisis far from the same ...it is a demonstration that our

leaders are incapable of providing a decent honest secure environment which the majority want ,,,The minority are showing they rule the

streets ...This cannot be allowed to continue

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Isn't that partly their fault?

I think your right on some counts. I've lived in Hackney and there are mindless arseholes who rob and mug anyone- theres that type taking advantage of the situation. The party of the rich though, the Tories, have made these areas infinitely worse though with their cuts, with an ever increasing underclass who see no future.(I wont call them Chavs, that word was created by some Oxbridge prof, to divide people)

Embarrassed to be part of this generation. Embarrassed to be English. Embarrassed by people like Fulham Broadway trying to condemn it.

This has nothing to do with making a point, rising up against the government and being lower class. This is mindless thuggery. They saw an opportunity and exploited it.

Embarrassed to be part of this generation. Embarrassed to be English. Embarrassed by people like Fulham Broadway trying to condemn it.

This has nothing to do with making a point, rising up against the government and being lower class. This is mindless thuggery. They saw an opportunity and exploited it.

Definitley mindless thugs out there, I just dont want to dismiss the whole thing as such, as the government and corporate media would have us do only for the same thing to happen again in a few years time . Seen it too often since 1981-Brixton Toxteth, Bristol, 1985 Broadwater Farm -Incidentally it nearly always starts with the cops killing a black person.

I worry more about the bankers in suits that mug us day in, day out, year in, year out, century in, century out. etc etc ad infinitum

Something similar happened in Estonia a couple of years ago, low-life russians started rioting in the streets... and it was the same - thugs smelling the opportunity to rob and smash things. At first it was a protest, but once somebody provokes the police, all hell breaks loose and then gangbangers come out too.... low life scum. One person died, got stabbed to death... and check this - the organizers were caught and were brought in court, but they were found not guilty because of lack of evidence or some shit and even got paid compensation in the end.. yet everybody knows they were the organizers. Our court system sucks balls.

I hope you guys can restore order sooner rather than later, and bring people responsible for it to justice.

I will say one thing, the rioters who are charged should have the full force of the law brought to them. I don't want any comments such as they are "disconnected" or "oppressed" being used to try and get the courts to be leniant on them. They should be given the full punishment and branded a criminal, give them no sympathy.

There has been a death, accordingly.

Maybe now, the government might think of water cannons to disburse the crowds....

They could do, if they weren't all in Ireland, and we had the personnel trained to use them.

And as for this:

This situation typifies the English people. Low life young scumbags who dropped out of school at the age of 16 and never had a job are burning and looting shops in London. Not only the young, it's the adults aswell, they all think violence is the only answer and think their massive sick cunts because they drink beer till they end up in hospital and kick peoples heads in for fun. It's the English mentality. The English people really are cowards. No wonder Spain is more attractive in both Footballing & social terms. (And their women are actually look decent). I'll probably get -rep (Zolayes or Madmax come into mind) but meh.

I'm genuinely lost for words.

This is madness. I don't care who started it, how it started, why it started etc etc but this is stupid, it's gone waaay over the top. People are losing lives, losing homes, jobs, businesses, properties, everything and it's not right! I don't live too far away but it's luckily avoided my area but now it's going up the country, to birmingham, liverpool etc etc and who knows where and when it's gonna stop? Croydon has been smashed to shit, i know and work with people who live there. It's like the fucking blitz. Surely what had happened doesn't call for this. Chavvy fucking filth shit scum.

There's gonna be 16,000 police on the streets of London tonight and i hope they take tougher action against these cunts because nobody has the right to smash up peoples houses, steal, kill and ruin the lives of innocent people.

I can only sympathise with anyone that's had their lives ruined by these pieces of shit.

Embrace yourselves for tonight....

I was talking to one of my friends from up in Tottenham yesterday. He's moved out of these rough areas where the rioting started but still has people in that area. He told me this year alone.. 75% of funding was cut to these poor areas. That youth centres, swimming pools and generally other extra curricular activities shut down.

Yeah we all say "school" is the answer. But what if schools not the answer? Not everyone is academic. So where's the other solutions? Where were the apprenticeships, the training, the guidance? Nowhere, because there was no money for that. Meanwhile that same government, wasted millions of pounds flying into foreign countries to mess with their country. I wonder how much that cost them.

Do I condemn the burning of houses? Yes of course I do. But there's a deeper issue than "bored kids" here.

I find this status someone put up, quite humorous in an ironic way:

"Would it be ok for an Arab leader to wage war on England now..saying that it's a broken country that needs fixing?"

Its just gone way Over the top. just seriously my long ago lost faith in the UK has been Buried deeper and deeper into the ground. By mindless chav scum. Dont they even know there just doing more negatives and causing terror For just normal people who want to get on with their lives and be the ones who Pay for these cunts little benefits. But Well they have right to be angry at Well police killing people and generally our own goverments fuck ups. But to protest wait not protest but to Loot like that in response. Unacceptable. and to think this is being shown and known America,Asia probably all over the world is pretty doing a good job of soiling our....well is britain Really.....Great anymore. For me.....never properly has been. but this has just...Downright dirty

Just a general sigh

/shitpost

But to add on guys seriously theres different opinions on this. Calling people names for stating their input into this is Not the way to have a inteligent arguement and to only esculate things thus could cause our very own troubles. last place some would want is here ending up like them streets. in need for some calm