English Riots

Rubber bullets

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need for that mate.

No no no, it really pisses me off that he is either enjoying this or at least codoning the violence, simple becuase a group of thugs are attacking the police and "shocking the system".

In the early hours of the morning I was listening to LBC 97.3 and a caller came on the air. I think FB would call him a proud working class man. Well he came on the air to say that he had a shop that sold carpets and that was his life. Well he called to say that the whole shop was burnt to the ground as well as the flats where he and others lived. Not only could people have died (luckily no one did), but now his whole life has been shattered and he has nothing. He was not a so called member of the rich elite but an honest man. You have to be a cunt to give any excuse for these yobs, I'm sorry but FB is a sad delusional git to say that these people are oppressed, when infact these are criminals who have been brought up to have no respect for anyone, and now thise mental nutcases run the asylum. Yet that's ok becuase they are giving it to the man.

This guy really is a cunt.

No no no, it really pisses me off that he is either enjoying this or at least codoning the violence, simple becuase a group of thugs are attacking the police and "shocking the system".

In the early hours of the morning I was listening to LBC 97.3 and a caller came on the air. I think FB would call him a proud working class man. Well he came on the air to say that he had a shop that sold carpets and that was his life. Well he called to say that the whole shop was burnt to the ground as well as the flats where he and others lived. Not only could people have died (luckily no one did), but now his whole life has been shattered and he has nothing. He was not a so called member of the rich elite but an honest man. You have to be a cunt to give any excuse for these yobs, I'm sorry but FB is a sad delusional git to say that these people are oppressed, when infact these are criminals who have been brought up to have no respect for anyone, and now thise mental nutcases run the asylum. Yet that's ok becuase they are giving it to the man.

This guy really is a cunt.

If you read what I said, Toryboy, I condemned the damage and looting of independent local shops, but these things happen in a spontaneous situation, just as 'collateral damage' happens in a war.

Carry on reading the spiteful hate filled bile from the Daily Mail....(founded by a nazi by the way).

Was staying in the Ramada Ealing -2 cars set alight outside

Today we see our privileged Oxbridge and privately educated multi-millionaire leaders fly home from their Tuscan holiday villas to condemn those at the bottom of the shitpile of capitalism.

They have no idea that life is like for those who have been rioting. Social mobility in britain is non-existent – you can not rise up. The political class controls all aspects of our society and owns all of the land. The bankers get millions while someone who loots a mobile phone will get a long jail sentence.It is a grotesque absurd society – no wonder the explosion when it comes is viscerally ferocious. Just wish it had been in the millionaires areas of London......

i hope your moral high horse gets it's saddle looted :P

I don't care for the reasoning of why at the moment, but the understanding of how the government is going to stop this, to avoid thos going further on and making more damage which the public would most likely have to pay for through more taxes increases.

most of these people are opportunist who are using this as an excuse to go and get anything what they want. While those in the Middle East are genuinly fighting for better rights, these chavs would not even know what the word democracy even means and I bet half of them would not who the idiot Mark Duggan's name is.

You got a point there, they are uneducated in the main -but there has been a deliberate aim to create an underclass since this Conalition came in. Every day there has been an attack on working class peoples living standards through legislation or cuts. The rich Oxbridge Murdoch cuddling set have created this situation, You get people that have no hance of a job, house, pension, its a dangerous situation

If you read what I said, Toryboy, I condemned the damage and looting of independent local shops, but these things happen in a spontaneous situation, just as 'collateral damage' happens in a war.

Carry on reading the spiteful hate filled bile from the Daily Mail....(founded by a nazi by the way).

I dont read the Daily Mail you stupid slob, from reading your past post you have had some late night fantasies for this type of stuff becuase you get a hard on for anything that resembles disobedience becuase it allows you forget your lowful and pityful life. Since you condone rioting and see it as people having there say against tyranny, let them burn your house, let them put you and your family at risk and after that lets all sympathetically nod our heads in agreement that these people are just poor and oppressed people who are in no way responsible for their actions becuase they are being stopped by those 'nasty tories and bankers'.

Prick.

I dont read the Daily Mail you stupid slob, from reading your past post you have had some late night fantasies for this type of stuff becuase you get a hard on for anything that resembles disobedience becuase it allows you forget your lowful and pityful life. Since you condone rioting and see it as people having there say against tyranny, let them burn your house, let them put you and your family at risk and after that lets all sympathetically nod our heads in agreement that these people are just poor and oppressed people who are in no way responsible for their actions becuase they are being stopped by those 'nasty tories and bankers'.

Prick.

That is a horrible thing to post regardless of his views. Totally unnecessary.

Prick.

Dear oh dear, you really have some issues dont you ? Making a lot of presumptions starting personal abuse. Riots are an expression of anger -something you obviously will never feel, as in middle age you check your share portfolio as they go down the pan, and your haemorroids get bigger Oh wait, thats why you're having a tissy fit now, the economic collapse hahaha!! Go wank over your William hague pin up

Why the fuck should we be caring about why these demented fuckers started to go on this 'bender'?

What i am more bothered by is the innocent bystanders that is suffering at the hands of these dicks. Why should they live in fear as the government doesn't do the actions that is needed? Maybe when these dicks are behind bars, then we can talk about the possibilty of an actual reasoning! Instead fof personal insults that result in nothing then more spam to the discussion.

Dear oh dear, you really have some issues dont you ? Making a lot of presumptions starting personal abuse. Riots are an expression of anger -something you obviously will never feel, as in middle age you check your share portfolio as they go down the pan, and your haemorroids get bigger Oh wait, thats why you're having a tissy fit now, the economic collapse hahaha!! Go wank over your William hague pin up

Its good thing I dont have shares in the stock market then. I thought the economic collapse effected you "humble working class people" only? Must be why you you get a hard on for the riot becuase it allows you to forget your sad and crap life.

Its good thing I dont have shares in the stock market then. I thought the economic collapse effected you "humble working class people" only? Must be why you you get a hard on for the riot becuase it allows you to forget your sad and crap life.

In your weak attempt at an insult, you have hit a grain of truth. The disaffected people the last few days do ''have a hard on'' (as you so regularly, impotently, put it) for a riot because they have a ''sad and crap life''. I dont btw.