English Riots

Rubber bullets

hahahahha so sick! yer fave american exchange student got a back pack full of haribo starmix and haribo colas and 12 asda sandwiches! What a haul! ahahaaa need to go back for some snickers and electronics, bringing a bigger bag XD f*ck the police I love london

I know you're a total dickhead but you shouldn't post things like that with how strict they're being about catching people.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you're a total dickhead but you shouldn't post things like that with how strict they're being about catching people.

Then it should be encouraged for him to carry on. It's a shame he's just a dickhead though.

Good article. Witnesses saw that black bloke Duggan pinned down and shot in the face

Has a quote you might like LDN Blue from American black leader Malcolm X

"If you're not careful the newspapers will have you hating the oppressed and loving the people doing the oppressing."

http://www.newstates...e-british-young

Good article. Witnesses saw that black bloke Duggan pinned down and shot in the face

Has a quote you might like LDN Blue from American black leader Malcolm X

"If you're not careful the newspapers will have you hating the oppressed and loving the people doing the oppressing."

http://www.newstates...e-british-young

Ah a John Pilger article, careful, Sam will come back on this :lol:

Will give a read soon, props!

Didn't know where to post this so I thought I'd do so here..

Inquiry as rugby league player, 25, dies after he was pepper-sprayed and arrested by 'ELEVEN officers'

An amateur rugby league player collapsed and died after being overpowered with CS spray as he was being arrested by up to eleven police officers.

Jacob Michael, 25, was sprayed in the face inside his home in the Widnes area of Cheshire, but managed to flee officers before being brought down on a verge 30 metres away.

He was taken to a police station where he became unwell and was rushed to hospital by ambulance. He was pronounced dead two hours later.

Police watchdog the Independent Police Complaints Commission confirmed it had begun an investigation into Monday's incident. Tests are due to be carried out into how Michael died.

The dead man - who was known as Jake - had been with his family and is believed to have dialled 999 himself over a threat made to him when police arrived at the semi-detached home at 5pm.

Police said they were arresting him on suspicion of affray but there was a struggle and Michael was blasted in the face with the spray.

Despite him being temporarily blinded by the effects, Michael managed to run out of the house and got to a grass verge before being tackled and brought to the ground by other police officers who were waiting nearby.

http://www.dailymail...N-officers.html

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't know where to post this so I thought I'd do so here..

They started chasing him and hitting him in the back of the legs with batons. They said, “Why don’t you stand up and give yourself some dignity,” to him. But he couldn’t even stand up after they’d hit him with the batons.

‘It was so upsetting to see. I couldn’t believe the police could do that. It was like something you see on those TV cop shows.

‘I went to speak to his mum. She didn’t know what happened. She was mortified when they knocked on her door those hours later and told her, “Your son’s died”.

‘They had banged his head on the floor and they were giving him punches. He was already handcuffed and he was restrained when I saw him. I don’t know what happened in the house, I just saw when they were on the street.

‘He was shouting, “Help me, help me”. He wasn’t coherent. I don’t know why they were bringing him in for affray. It doesn’t matter, he didn’t deserve that.

‘He’s never been in trouble before as far as I know.''

” Philip Thompson, the Assistant Chief Constable of Cheshire Police, said today:

''I believe it is important for the community to know that the detailed post mortem examination found no physical injuries on Jacob that could be attributable to a cause of his death.”

WTF?

That sounds like it means “We can’t find the one final death blow so we can’t pick out one killer, and there’s no way we’re prosecuting 11 cops at once, so forget it.”

Theres the crime of ''Joint Enterprise'' The goverment had used that law to charge people with murder who were at the scene of the crime. Wonder why they don’t use the same law with the police?!

Three people have been tasered to death by the police over the last two weeks -and they wonder why it kicks off......